The CMCO / PKPB lockdown of Negeri Sembilan will end on 6 December 2020, except for 2 districts.
Here are the details, and the changes to the existing SOP!
Negeri Sembilan : CMCO Ends On 6 December, Except For 2 Districts!
The Malaysian National Security Council just announced that the CMCO / PKPB lockdown of Penang will end as scheduled on 6 December 2020, except for 2 districts.
The CMCO / PKPB lockdown of the large populous districts of Seremban and Port Dickson will be extended for another 2 weeks, until 20 December 2020.
Extended Negeri Sembilan CMCO : Some Changes To SOP
The Malaysia National Security Council just announced some changes to the SOP :
- Interstate travel is now allowed (except in EMCO areas), with no roadblocks at state borders
- There is no more limit on the number of passengers in a vehicle.
Other than that, the previous SOP should apply :
- Supermarkets, shopping malls and retail stores are allowed, between 6 AM and 12 AM.
- Restaurants, food stores, food trucks, hawkers, food courts, food stalls, food kiosks, groceries and convenience stores are allowed to open from 6 AM until 12 AM.
- All public and private schools, institutions of higher learning, vocational training institutes, kindergartens, day care centres, tahfiz centres, public parks and recreation centres must close.
- All seminars, workshops, courses, training, conferences, lectures and MICE (Meeting, Incentives, Conventions and Exhibitions) are forbidden.
- All domestic tourism activities that cross into or out of the CMCO areas are forbidden.
For more details, please see CMCO / PKPB SOP for Peninsular Malaysia!
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- KL CMCO / PKPB Lockdown Extended By 2 Weeks!
- Penang CMCO Ends On 6 December, Except For 2 Mukims!
- Selangor CMCO / PKPB Extended To 20 December 2020!
- Sabah CMCO / PKPB Extended To 20 December 2020!
- End Of An Era : Sony To Shut Down Penang Facility!
- Was CMCO / PKPB Extended To 31 December 2020?
- Did PKPD / EMCO In Malaysia Get Extended To 3 January?
- Hairstylist Possibly Infects 48 In House Calls, Holiday with COVID-19!
- 365 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 2 December 2020
- Did The Second Penang Bridge Get Hit By Giant Waves?
- Glenmarie Golf Club : Closed After COVID-19 Exposure!
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- Uncle Don’s Solaris : 2 COVID Cases, Patrons Asked To Test!
- Uncle Don’s SS2 Cluster : 13 Positive Cases So Far!
- Uncle Don’s SS2 : At Least 3 Staff Positive For COVID-19!
- Malaysia : 6 Million To Get Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine In 2021!
- Australian PM Scott Morrison Thought That Madonna Died?
- Did Donald Trump Mistake Maradona For Madonna?
- COVID-19 Tests + Costs @ Government Health Facilities!
- A Father’s Last Words Before Dying Of COVID-19
- Is HKL Preparing For 3,000 New COVID-19 Cases A Day?
- RM399 Laguna Redang Holiday : A Umance Scam?
- Was This Couple Fined For Sitting Together In Their Car?
- Latest Petrol Station SOP For MySejahtera / Logbook
- RM4K Fine For Family Of 4 At Restaurant During CMCO?
- Sabah CMCO / PKPB : The Official MKN SOP!
- Register With MySejahtera / Logbook, Or Get Fined RM1K!
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!
Pingback: KL CMCO / PKPB Lockdown Extended By 2 Weeks! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: New CMCO SOP (December 2020) For Peninsular Malaysia | Rojak Pot