Negeri Sembilan and Labuan was just upgraded to PPN Phase 2 and Phase 4!
Find out why they were upgraded, and what privileges they’ll enjoy!
Negeri Sembilan + Labuan Upgraded To PPN Phase 2 + 4!
On 24 August 2021, Negeri Sembilan and Labuan were both upgraded to PPN Phase 2 and Phase 4 respectively.
The decision to upgrade Negeri Sembilan to PPN Phase 2 was made based on these criteria :
- ICU usage dropped from over 120% at the end of May, to 40% on 23 August 2021
- 72.3% of adults were fully-vaccinated
With this, residents in Negeri Sembilan will get to enjoy these privileges from Thursday, 26 August 2021 onwards :
- inter-district travel for fully-vaccinated people
- long-distance couples can travel interstate to meet each other, if they are fully vaccinated
- parents or guardians of children below 18 years of age in other states, can travel interstate to meet them, if they are fully vaccinated.
- prayers in mosques, suraus, and non-Muslim houses of worship are allowed for those who are fully-vaccinated.
- those who are fully-vaccinated are allowed to dine-in at restaurants, cafes and eateries, while proprietors must display a notice that they will only accept fully-vaccinated customers.
- tourism is allowed within the same state, for fully-vaccinated people who want to stay in hotels or homestay.
The decision to upgrade Labuan to PPN Phase 4 was made based on these criteria :
- ICU usage dropped from 30% in July, to 0% right now
- 92.4% of adults were fully-vaccinated
With this, residents in Labuan will get to enjoy these privileges from Thursday, 26 August 2021 onwards :
- all economic sectors are allowed to operate at full worker capacity, subject to the existing SOP
- seminars, workshops, courses and all face-to-face meetings are allowed, up to 50% capacity
- social events like feasts, celebrations, engagements, retreats, reunions, etc. are allowed at up to 50% capacity, with physical distancing.
Please Support My Work!
Support my work through a bank transfer / PayPal / credit card!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- 8 Jaya Grocer Outlets Hit By COVID-19 In August 2021!
- 10 Village Grocer Outlets (5 Twice) Hit By COVID-19 In August!
- Jaya Grocer 20th Anniversary Scam Alert!
- New Walk-In Vaccination Details For Klang Valley!
- Swimming, Golf, Badminton Allowed For Fully-Vaccinated!
- Dine-In For Fully-Vaccinated : What You Need To Know!
- Fully Vaccinated Can Travel At Full Vehicle Capacity!
- Fully-Vaccinated People Can Dine-In In PPN Phase 1 Areas!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!
Pingback: Fake News : EMCO For Penang Due To Delta Variant Cases! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: New In MySejahtera : Risk Level, Vax Status + Check-Out! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: National Recovery Plan SOP Updates On 8 Sept. 2021! - The Rojak Pot