A story about the accidental cremation of an overworked funeral home employee in New York is going viral!
Fortunately, this is yet another FAKE STORY by yet another “satire” website. Find out what the facts really are!
New York Accidental Cremation Hoax : What Is It?
The New York accidental cremation hoax is a fake story that was created by the Weekly Inquirer, for the expressed purpose of going viral to make them money.
NEW YORK, NY: EXHAUSTED FUNERAL HOME EMPLOYEE CREMATED BY MISTAKE WHILE TAKING A NAP
An employee of a New York, Funeral & Cremation Service died yesterday, after being accidentally cremated by one of his coworkers.
According to the Police, 48-year old Michael Jones decided to take a nap one a stretcher after working for sixteen hours straight to the recent influx of dead bodies.
While he was sleeping, another employee mistook him for the corpse of a 52-year old person who died from respiratory issues and moved him to the crematory.
Before anyone could notice the mistake, he had already been exposed to temperatures ranging between 1400 to 1800 degrees Fahrenheit and reduced to ashes.
Jenna Anderson, one of Mr Jones’s coworkers, says she heard him scream for about 15 seconds after the crematory was activated.
“At first, we didn’t understand where the sound was coming from. When we realized what was happening, it was too late. We shut down the heating system, but he was already dead.”
Ms. Anderson claims that the young coworker who caused the accident was a new employee, and had forgotten to check for the toe tag to make sure he had the right body.
Jenna Anderson says she heard the victim scream in agony as the crematory was reducing him to ashes.
The police has opened an investigation to determine the exact circumstances surrounding Mr Jone’s death.
Investigators have not ruled out the possibility of filing criminal charges against the employee who caused his death.
The young man could possibly be accused of criminal negligence causing death.
Our Verdict : Another Fake Story By Another Satire Website
For those who just want a simple Yes or No answer, this is yet another FAKE STORY by another satire (fake story) website.
Help stop the creation of such fake stories by BOYCOTTING the Weekly Inquirer. DO NOT SHARE THEIR STORIES!
For the details why this is fake, please continue below….
New York Accidental Cremation Hoax : The Facts
Okay, let’s start with why this is fake news, and move on to what the facts are…
Weekly Inquirer Is A Fake Story Website
Weekly Inquirer calls itself a satire website, but it is really a FAKE STORY website, because it does its best to conceal that it is a satire website.
It only has this tiny disclaimer at the bottom of every page, which we have to blow up to show you :
Information contained in this website is for information and entertainment purposes only.
New York is Burying The Dead
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, New York is burying any dead not claimed within two weeks on Hart Island, at least temporarily.
The Story Is Not Logical
The story has bad grammar and bad spelling all over the place, but what’s worse – it is not even logical.
- Even an extremely tired person will wake up if someone wheels the stretcher.
- Even an extremely tired person will DEFINITELY wake up when he’s being lifted and placed into the combustion chamber.
- Isn’t it obvious to everyone that the sleeping employee is dressed differently, even in a uniform?
- No one gets cremated on a slab. The dead body is first placed in a casket before being cremated.
- The cremation process takes a long time – about 1-2 hours – to reduce a body into ashes. Yet the story claimed that he was reduced to ashes even though they turned it off, after hearing him scream?
The story has more holes than Swiss cheese…
- McDonald’s Malaysia Voucher Scam EXPOSED!
- Fact Check : Out-Of-Control Crowd @ Johor Bahru CIQ!
- Anti-Lockdown Gathering Of Muslim Migrants Debunked!
- Charity Scam : Current List Of 79 Reported Scammers!
- CNBC COVID-19 Airborne Hoax Debunked!
- Thai King Death From COVID-19 : Hoax Debunked!
- COVID-19 Airborne Hoax Debunked : Japanese Doctor Edition!
- Bantuan Prihatin Nasional (BPN) : SMS Scam Alert
- Bomohs Combine Powers To Trap COVID-19 Toyol!
- Did This Malaysian Student Die From COVID-19 In London?
- COVID-19 Found On Fruits & Vegetables Hoax Debunked!
- Harvard : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
- Did Dr. Li Wenliang Discover Tea As COVID-19 Cure?
- COVID-19 : Chloroquine Poisoning Kills One, Injures Others
- No, Alcohol In Hand Sanitiser Won’t Catch Fire!
- US FDA Did NOT Approve Chloroquine For COVID-19 Yet
- Tom Hanks Did NOT Die From COVID-19 : Hoax Debunked!
- American Soldier On Train Is Patient Zero Hoax Debunked!
- Donald Trump Fainted From Coronavirus Hoax Debunked!
- Tabligh Participant Shamed Into Getting Tested For COVID-19!
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
- COVID-19 Fake News : UNHCR Refugees Refusing Tests!
If you like our work, you can help support our work by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!
Pingback: Ji Shan Foundation Charity Scam Exposed! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 6383 Cases, 4567 Healed, 106 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : Chow Kit Locked Down! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 6428 Cases, 4702 Healed, 107 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 6589 Cases, 4929 Healed, 108 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 6779 Cases, 5281 Healed, 111 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 6872 Cases, 5512 Healed, 113 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 7137 Cases, 5859 Healed, 115 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Pos Malaysia : No Bonus Scam Exposed! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: How To SAFELY Clean Our Phone + Watch Against COVID-19 | Rojak Pot
Pingback: How To Get + Pay Your TNB Bill During MCO / CMCO! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 7857 Cases, 6404 Healed, 115 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 7877 Cases, 6470 Healed, 115 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : Two Areas In Banting Locked Down! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia : 8247 Cases, 6559 Recovered, 115 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia : 8303 Cases, 6635 Recovered, 117 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Is GrabFood Secretly Limiting Your Choices Based On Profit? | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Malaysia RMCO Liberalisation : What Is Allowed / Not Allowed? | Rojak Pot
Pingback: RMCO Update : Gyms, Yoga, Snooker, Etc. To Reopen! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: Limkokwing King of Africa Billboard: Should It Be Taken Down? | Rojak Pot
Pingback: GrabFood Clarifies Restaurant Availability Controversy! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Limkokwing Billboard Down But It Opened A Can Of Worms... | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Does Singapore Require You To Wear PPE Suits On Flights? | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Robbers Posing As KKM Officers Testing For COVID-19? | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia : 8515 Cases, 7873 Recovered, 121 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Did Dr. Li Wenliang Discover Coffee As COVID-19 Cure? | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: Limkokwing : The King of Africa Apparently Has A Queen! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia : 8535 Cases, 8070 Recovered, 121 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia : 8556 Cases, 8146 Recovered, 121 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia : 8587 Cases, 8177 Recovered, 121 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia : 8590 Cases, 8186 Recovered, 121 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia : 8596 Cases, 8231 Recovered, 121 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Boyu Shi : Was He Racially Profiled + Arrested By Toronto PD? | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Limkokwing University Hit By Teaching Permit Accusation! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: Leak : Malaysian Schools Reopening In Full In July 2020! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: myBurgerLab : A Cyberbully Who Weaponised Social Media? | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Malaysian Karen Threatens IKEA Boycott Over LGBT Bag! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: Enjoy Your 1GB FREE Internet 24/7 Until 31 Dec 2020! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: Another Boy Killed In Pakistan Making TikTok Video! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: Don't Fall For The SPRM Scam Call About Company Taxes! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Why Morgue Employees Won't Get Cremated By Mistake | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode? | The Rojak Pot