A story about the accidental cremation of an overworked funeral home employee in New York is going viral!
Fortunately, this is yet another FAKE STORY by yet another “satire” website. Find out what the facts really are!
New York Accidental Cremation Hoax : What Is It?
The New York accidental cremation hoax is a fake story that was created by the Weekly Inquirer, for the expressed purpose of going viral to make them money.
NEW YORK, NY: EXHAUSTED FUNERAL HOME EMPLOYEE CREMATED BY MISTAKE WHILE TAKING A NAP
An employee of a New York, Funeral & Cremation Service died yesterday, after being accidentally cremated by one of his coworkers.
According to the Police, 48-year old Michael Jones decided to take a nap one a stretcher after working for sixteen hours straight to the recent influx of dead bodies.
While he was sleeping, another employee mistook him for the corpse of a 52-year old person who died from respiratory issues and moved him to the crematory.
Before anyone could notice the mistake, he had already been exposed to temperatures ranging between 1400 to 1800 degrees Fahrenheit and reduced to ashes.
Jenna Anderson, one of Mr Jones’s coworkers, says she heard him scream for about 15 seconds after the crematory was activated.
“At first, we didn’t understand where the sound was coming from. When we realized what was happening, it was too late. We shut down the heating system, but he was already dead.”
Ms. Anderson claims that the young coworker who caused the accident was a new employee, and had forgotten to check for the toe tag to make sure he had the right body.
Jenna Anderson says she heard the victim scream in agony as the crematory was reducing him to ashes.
The police has opened an investigation to determine the exact circumstances surrounding Mr Jone’s death.
Investigators have not ruled out the possibility of filing criminal charges against the employee who caused his death.
The young man could possibly be accused of criminal negligence causing death.
Our Verdict : Another Fake Story By Another Satire Website
For those who just want a simple Yes or No answer, this is yet another FAKE STORY by another satire (fake story) website.
Help stop the creation of such fake stories by BOYCOTTING the Weekly Inquirer. DO NOT SHARE THEIR STORIES!
For the details why this is fake, please continue below….
New York Accidental Cremation Hoax : The Facts
Okay, let’s start with why this is fake news, and move on to what the facts are…
Weekly Inquirer Is A Fake Story Website
Weekly Inquirer calls itself a satire website, but it is really a FAKE STORY website, because it does its best to conceal that it is a satire website.
It only has this tiny disclaimer at the bottom of every page, which we have to blow up to show you :
Information contained in this website is for information and entertainment purposes only.
New York is Burying The Dead
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, New York is burying any dead not claimed within two weeks on Hart Island, at least temporarily.
The Story Is Not Logical
The story has bad grammar and bad spelling all over the place, but what’s worse – it is not even logical.
- Even an extremely tired person will wake up if someone wheels the stretcher.
- Even an extremely tired person will DEFINITELY wake up when he’s being lifted and placed into the combustion chamber.
- Isn’t it obvious to everyone that the sleeping employee is dressed differently, even in a uniform?
- No one gets cremated on a slab. The dead body is first placed in a casket before being cremated.
- The cremation process takes a long time – about 1-2 hours – to reduce a body into ashes. Yet the story claimed that he was reduced to ashes even though they turned it off, after hearing him scream?
The story has more holes than Swiss cheese…
- McDonald’s Malaysia Voucher Scam EXPOSED!
- Fact Check : Out-Of-Control Crowd @ Johor Bahru CIQ!
- Anti-Lockdown Gathering Of Muslim Migrants Debunked!
- Charity Scam : Current List Of 79 Reported Scammers!
- CNBC COVID-19 Airborne Hoax Debunked!
- Thai King Death From COVID-19 : Hoax Debunked!
- COVID-19 Airborne Hoax Debunked : Japanese Doctor Edition!
- Bantuan Prihatin Nasional (BPN) : SMS Scam Alert
- Bomohs Combine Powers To Trap COVID-19 Toyol!
- Did This Malaysian Student Die From COVID-19 In London?
- COVID-19 Found On Fruits & Vegetables Hoax Debunked!
- Harvard : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
- Did Dr. Li Wenliang Discover Tea As COVID-19 Cure?
- COVID-19 : Chloroquine Poisoning Kills One, Injures Others
- No, Alcohol In Hand Sanitiser Won’t Catch Fire!
- US FDA Did NOT Approve Chloroquine For COVID-19 Yet
- Tom Hanks Did NOT Die From COVID-19 : Hoax Debunked!
- American Soldier On Train Is Patient Zero Hoax Debunked!
- Donald Trump Fainted From Coronavirus Hoax Debunked!
- Tabligh Participant Shamed Into Getting Tested For COVID-19!
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
- COVID-19 Fake News : UNHCR Refugees Refusing Tests!
If you like our work, you can help support our work by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!