The Malaysian government just announced a 2-week CMCO / PKPB lockdown of Nilai in Negeri Sembilan! 😱
Nilai : CMCO / PKPB Lockdown For 2 Weeks!
The Malaysian National Security Council just announced a 2-week CMCO / PKPB lockdown of Nilai in Negeri Sembilan.
It will start at 12:01 AM on 28 October 2020 and end on 10 November 2020.
Nilai CMCO / PKPB : Same SOP As Klang Valley CMCO / PKPB?
The Malaysia National Security Council has not announced any special SOP for the Nilai CMCO / PKPB.
Assuming they adopt the same CMCO / PKPB SOP for Klang Valley, here are some SOP that residents in Nilai can expect :
- All business, economic and industrial activity can proceed as usual.
- Businesses must ensure that customers are physically distanced by 1 meter while entering or leaving their premises.
- Businesses must limit the number of customers within their premise, and publicly display the maximum number of customers allowed inside.
- Supermarkets, shopping malls and retail stores are allowed, but must follow the established SOP.
- Restaurants, food stores, food trucks, hawkers, food courts, food stalls, food kiosks, groceries and convenience stores are allowed to open from 6 AM until 10 PM.
- Dine-in is allowed but limited to 2 persons per small table or 4 persons per large table*, but must follow the Food Sector SOP.
* Senior Minister Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri Yaakob announced the change on 15 October 2020.
Only in Selangor : 5 persons per large table meant for 10 people.
* Selangor Mentri Besar Datuk Seri Amirudin Shari announced the change on 16 October 2020.
- Food deliveries, drive-through purchases and food take-aways are encouraged.
- Wholesale markets are allowed to open from 4 AM until 2 PM.
- Daily markets are allowed to open from 6 AM until 2 PM.
- Farmer’s markets are allowed to open from 6 AM until 12 PM.
- Night markets are allowed to open from 4 PM until 10 PM.
- Petrol stations are allowed to open from 6 AM until 10 PM, except for those on highways – they can open 24 hours
- Public buses, express buses, MRT, LRT, ERL, Monorail, taxi and e-hailing services are allowed to operate.
- Taxis and e-hailing vehicles are limited to 2 passengers, and allowed to operate from 6 AM until 12 midnight.
- Food deliveries are allowed to operate from 6 AM until 12 midnight.
- All transportation and delivery vehicles involved in industry, business, and manufacturing are allowed to continue as normal, including cross-district and cross-state travel.
For more details, please see CMCO / PKPB SOP for KL, Selangor, Putrajaya.
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotpots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- Keep our home, office, vehicles, etc. clean
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
- Wash your food with water (and soap) after purchase and before preparation
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- KL, Selangor, Putrajaya CMCO / PKPB Extended 2 Weeks!
- Sea Park Wet Market : COVID-19 Testing On 28 October 2020!
- Dr Noor Hisham Was NOT Asked To Fake COVID-19 Cases!
- Transit Officer On MRT Kajang Line Positive For COVID-19
- Baskin-Robbins 1 Utama : Closed After COVID-19 Exposure!
- FamilyMart KLIA2 : Closed After COVID-19 Exposure!
- Baker’s Cottage Desa Pandan : Closed After COVID-19 Case!
- Many Shops In Johor Bahru Closed Because Of COVID?
- Tesco Mutiara Damansara : Closed After 7 New COVID Cases!
- ANGKASA : All Offices Closed After Two COVID-19 Cases
- No, Malaysia Airlines Is NOT Being Liquidated!
- SOGO Shah Alam : Shut Down After COVID-19 Exposure!
- Oriental Melaka Straits Medical Centre : One COVID-19 Case
- Petsmore SS2 + 1 Utama : Closed After COVID-19 Exposure!
- CMCO Roadblocks At Three PJ Highway Tolls!
- Ann Joo Steel Factory Explodes, Fortunately No Fatalities
- Fact Check : Car Seating SOP For CMCO / PKPB Lockdown?
- CMCO / PKPB SOP for KL, Selangor, Putrajaya
- Jaya Grocer KLIA2 : 3rd Outlet Closed After COVID-19 Cases!
- 50 Employees At PROTON Shah Alam Positive For COVID-19!
- Rotiboy Reopens Nationwide After Positive COVID-19 Case!
- Maybank TTDI Jaya : Closed After COVID-19 Exposure!
- SMK Simpang Bekoh : Closed 7 Days After COVID-19 Case
- What CMCO? Public Parks In KL Reopen Today!
- Gym, Football, Futsal, Badminton OK During CMCO / PKPB
- RM1K Fine For Sitting Next To Driver During CMCO / PKPB?
- Official MKN SOP for KL, Selangor, Putrajaya CMCO / PKPB!
- Sabah CMCO / PKPB : The Official MKN SOP!
- KL, Selangor, Putrajaya CMCO : Cross-State Travel SOP
- Register With MySejahtera / Logbook, Or Get Fined RM1K!
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Robbers Posing As KKM Officers Testing For COVID-19?
- Does Singapore Require You To Wear PPE Suits On Flights?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!
Pingback: Machines Northpoint Closed After Employee Tests Positive! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Are There 50 COVID-19 Cases In Tesco Mutiara Damansara? | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia : 31548 Cases, 21248 Healed, 249 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Seremban CMCO / PKPB Starts On 5 November 2020! | Rojak pot