Did Health DG Dr. Noor Hisham Abdullah share his home treatment advice for COVID-19?!
Take a look at the viral message, and find out what the FACTS really are!
Claim : COVID-19 Home Treatment Advice By Dr. Noor Hisham!
This post, allegedly by Malaysia’s Director General of Health, Dr. Noor Hisham Abdullah, has gone viral on WhatsApp.
It’s really long, so skip to the next section for the FACTS…
Truth : Fake COVID-19 Home Treatment Advice, Not By Dr. Noor Hisham!
This is yet another example of the many fake news circulating on WhatsApp, and here are the reasons why…
Fact #1 : It Was Not Written By Dr. Noor Hisham Abdullah
Dr. Noor Hisham Abdullah is considered to be the Malaysian equivalent of Dr. Anthony Fauci in the United States, which is why fake news creators love to attach his name to the fake news they create.
For Doubting Thomases who think they are smarter than everyone else, this was confirmed as fake news by the Malaysia Ministry of Health on 9 August 2021.
Fact #2 : Home COVID-19 Medical Kit Is Fake
The Malaysia Ministry of Health does not advocate the items in the fake home COVID-19 medical kit attributed to Dr. Noor Hisham Abdullah.
- Paracetamol is useful for bringing down a fever, but does not work against COVID-19
- Betadine mouthwash helps with bad breath, but is useless against COVID-19
- Vitamins C, B complex and D3 have not been proven to work against COVID-19
- Steam and capsule for steam are completely USELESS against COVID-19
- Breathing exercises are completely useless against COVID-19
Do NOT rely on these useless “home remedies” from a random WhatsApp message to treat COVID-19.
Fact #3 : There Is No Such Thing As 3 Levels Of COVID-19
There is no such thing as three levels of COVID-19.
When you get infected by SARS-CoV-2 – the coronavirus that causes COVID-19, it immediately infects your cells to replicate.
The virus doesn’t stay in your nose for a short holiday, before taking a nice hike to your throat and then hitting your lungs. It’s a virus, not a tourist.
Fact #4 : SpO2 Levels Should Not Drop Below 90%
The normal oxygen saturation level, SpO2, as measured by a pulse oximeter, is between 95% and 100%.
If your SpO2 level drops below 90%, you need oxygen supplementation, because :
- your brain gets affected when it falls below 80% to 85%, and
- you become cyanotic (your skin turns bluish) when your SpO2 level drops below 67%.
You will be dead before your blood oxygen level reaches 43% – the point which the stupid viral message says you need an oxygen cylinder.
Fact #5 : Alternative Treatments Do NOT Work Against COVID-19
Hospitals do not provide alternative treatments for COVID-19 like Vitamin C or Vitamin C, eggs, sitting in the sun, and all the bullshit listed in the viral message.
Neither will they prescribe warm water with lemon to “get rid of the virus before it reaches your lungs”.
All those “alternative treatments” are made-up BULLSHIT, and do NOT work against COVID-19.
Please SHARE this fact check with your family and friends, so they won’t fall for this nonsensical advice!
- How To Walk-In For Free Sinovac Booster At Offsite PPV!
- What To Do Before, During, After COVID-19 Vaccine For Kids!
- Did China Give Out These AWESOME Olympics 2022 Gifts?
- How To Select PPV For Child Vaccination Under PICKids!
- Malaysia Approves COVAXIN Inactivated Virus Vaccine!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!