The Malaysia Health Ministry just ordered NSK Trade City Seremban 2 to shut down for 1 week after at least one employee tested positive for COVID-19!
Find out what happened, and if you should be concerned!
NSK Seremban 2 : Closed For 1 Week After COVID-19 Exposure?
On 13 February 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health (KKM) ordered NSK Trade City in Serember 2 to shut down at 2:50 PM, until 20 February 2021 for sanitisation and deep cleaning.
While NSK Trade City has not announced the reason behind the shut down, China Press reported that there was at least one positive case after over 100 of their employees there were screened for COVID-19.
The Member of Parliament for Rasah, Cha Kee Chin, confirmed that NSK Trade City in Seremban 2 was indeed ordered to shut down until 20 February. Here was his post, with our English translation :
Netizens passing by NSK Trade City Seremban 2 also shared photos of the place closed today.
The notices posted on the main gate said that they are closed for cleaning and sanitisation.
NSK Seremban 2 COVID-19 Exposure : What’s The Risk?
Anyone who shopped at NSK Seremban 2, on or before 13 February 2021, should be wary and self-quarantine if possible.
The risk will be low if both the affected employee(s) and all customers wore face masks, and maintained physical distance.
The Ministry of Health will be conducting contact tracing for all positive cases, and those identified as close contacts will be asked to self-quarantine and get tested.
Let this be a reminder why it is critical that you wear a face mask in public at all times – they greatly reduce the risk of infection.
COVID-19 is easily destroyed by soap, so even a simple cleaning operation will definitely clean the store of any infectious particles, albeit only temporarily.
- 958 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 13 February 2021
- All Citizens + Foreigners Will Get FREE COVID-19 Vaccine!
- MCO : Driving + Flight Schools Can Reopen!
- MCO : Fishing, Gym, Golf, Motorsports Now Allowed!
- Giant Seri Kembangan : Multiple COVID-19 Cases!
- MKN : Use MySejahtera, Not Log Book, Or Get Fined!
- MKN Allows Dining, Retail, Creative Industry, Sports Training
- J&T Express Package Wrapped With Pink Underwear!
- Village Grocer Subang Parade : Staff Positive For COVID-19!
- CNY Reunion Dinner SOP : Top 5 Questions Answered!
- Another U-Turn : Pub, Nightclub Cannot Sell Food Or Drinks!
- Warning : RM1K Fine If You Stand Too Close In A Queue!
- Chinese New Year SOP U-Turn Invites More Questions!
- J&T Express Workers On Strike Over Pay Cut?
- Disgusting Fish Processing Factory In Kepong Shut Down!
- Here Is The Updated Chinese New Year SOP For Malaysia!
- Village Grocer Bangsar : Two More COVID-19 Cases!
- Why The Chinese New Year SOP Lacks Common Sense!
- Is This Amazing Female Dancer A Robot Created By China?
- Did The Second Penang Bridge Get Hit By Giant Waves?
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!