A video showing a nurse faint on TV after receiving her Pfizer COVID-19 vaccination has gone viral on social media!
Find out what happened, and whether the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine is safe!
Videos Showing This Nurse Faint After Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccination
A video showing a nurse faint after getting injected with the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine has gone viral on social media.
The video is usually accompanied by comments or warnings like these :
The video is real – Tiffany Dover, a nurse manager, fainted not long after receiving the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine.
It actually happened during the NewsChannel 9 ABC livestream of the COVID-19 vaccinations at the Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) Memorial Hospital in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
Antivaxxers and Google University doctors immediately pounced on the video as “evidence” that the Pfizer vaccine is dangerous. Is that true?
Why Did This Nurse Faint After Getting Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine?
While we already know that the nurse did indeed faint after getting her COVID-19 vaccination, we should find out WHY it happened, and WHAT happened to her after that.
We should also find out – does this mean that the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine is dangerous?
Fact #1 : She Recovered Within Minutes
According to the NewsChannel 9 ABC crew recording the whole event, Tiffany Dover quickly recovered, and was able to get up and speak with them again within minutes.
While there were also claims that she subsequently died, those are complete lies. She did NOT die.
Fact #2 : NewsChannel 9 ABC Did Not Stop Filming
It is also not true that NewsChannel 9 ABC stopped filming when Dover fainted. The video actually shows that the camera continued filming, just not of her.
In the news report, her fainting scene was shown in its entirety. But once she was down and being attended to by doctors at the scene, they cut away.
That doesn’t mean they had anything to hide. But there’s nothing newsworthy about showing a nurse passed out. Put yourself in her shoes – would you want the world to see you passed out?
Fact #3 : Tiffany Dover Faints When She Feels Pain
Tiffany Dover herself explained that she has a condition where she often faints when she feels pain, so this wasn’t a surprise to her that it happened.
The videos that are being shared online were intentionally cut to show only the moments when she fainted. The full video explains that, which is why it was edited before being shared.
Fact #4 : Vasovagal Syncope Causes Such Fainting Spells
People with vasovagal syncope will faint when exposed to certain triggers like pain, emotional stress, fear of needles or even just the sight of blood.
So it is not surprising if some people faint after getting an injection, whether it’s of a COVID-19 vaccine or a placebo.
Fact #5 : The Pfizer-BioNTech Vaccine Is NOT Experimental
Despite what Google University doctors may say, the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine is no longer an experimental vaccine.
After delivering an efficacy rate of 95% (p<0.0001) in its Phase 3 trials, the Pfizer BNT162b2 vaccine received its Emergency Use Authorisation (EUA) from the US FDA.
Once it receives that EUA, it is no longer considered an experimental vaccine, even though it has yet to receive a full US FDA licence.
Fact #6 : Not All EUAs Are The Same
While it is true that the EUA is a shortcut, it is necessary in an urgent public health crisis like this COVID-19 pandemic.
A typical US FDA approval requires two separate, well-controlled studies to prove that a drug / vaccine / tool is safe and substantially efficacious – typically taking 5-10 years (if not longer). During that time, millions of people would have died from COVID-19.
Its EUA may be withdrawn if further data suggests that it doesn’t work. For example, chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine received EUAs for use with COVID-19 even though NEITHER were tested for their efficacy against SARS-CoV-2.
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- Wisma 99 Speedmart : Closed After COVID-19 Exposure!
- Jaya Grocer Glo Damansara : Closed After COVID-19 Case!
- Malaysia : COVID-19 Vaccine Maybe Available Only In April!
- 444 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 23 December 2020
- Malaysia : 3.2 Million To Get AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccine!
- Karex Pontian : Closed After 28 COVID-19 Cases!
- Singapore First Asian Country To Receive Pfizer Vaccine!
- Two Panasonic Factories Closed After 116 Gets COVID-19!
- Did Pfizer Use Toxic Placebo In COVID-19 Vaccine Trial?
- Scam Alert : Fake Public Bank SMS Messages!
- Did The Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Kill 6 Trial Volunteers?
- Can The Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Cause Bell’s Palsy?
- St Francis Xavier Church Melaka Priest Positive For COVID-19!
- MITI : Work From Home Still Apply In CMCO / TEMCO Areas!
- Was A Lazada Delivery Guy Caught Licking A Parcel?
- New CMCO SOP (December 2020) For Peninsular Malaysia
- New RMCO / PKPP SOP (December 2020) For Malaysia
- End Of An Era : Sony To Shut Down Penang Facility!
- Did The Second Penang Bridge Get Hit By Giant Waves?
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- Malaysia : 6 Million To Get Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine In 2021!
- A Father’s Last Words Before Dying Of COVID-19…
- Is HKL Preparing For 3,000 New COVID-19 Cases A Day?
- RM399 Laguna Redang Holiday : A Umance Scam?
- Register With MySejahtera / Logbook, Or Get Fined RM1K!
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!