An oil tanker just hit the side of the Juru toll, spilling 20,000 litres of oil!
This is why tanker drivers need to be extra careful passing through toll gates.
Tanker Hits Juru Toll, Spills 20,000 Litres Of Oil!
At around 12 PM on 20 April 2021, a tanker passing through the Juru toll hit a metal pole on the left side.
The pole punctured the tank, which spilled its entire contents onto the road. Fortunately, it was just cooking oil!
The PLUS Response Time and the Prai Fire Department rushed to the site to contain the spill, and clean up the oil.
They succeeded in clearing everything by 1:30 PM, but the incident still caused traffic jam at the toll which apparently stretched for a good 3 kilometres!
The 50 year-old tanker driver suffered minor injuries to his leg, and was taken to the Seberang Jaya Hospital for treatment.
- PDRM Tightens Interstate Travel Even More!
- Photos Of Phase 2 COVID-19 Vaccinations In Malaysia!
- You Can Ask To Vaccinate On Same Day As Your Spouse!
- 19 Schools In Petaling Closed Over COVID-19 Exposure!
- Police Limits Interstate Travel To Just 3 Situations!
- Public Bank Segambut Closed After COVID-19 Case!
- Putrajaya Buka Puasa Picnic Did Not Follow SOP?
- Can Travel Interstate For COVID-19 Vaccination!
- Private Hospitals + Clinics To Offer COVID-19 Vaccines Too!
- SJKC Puay Chai 2 : Closed Indefinitely Over COVID-19!
- MCO, CMCO + RMCO Extension + Changes On 12 April 2021!
- How To Check Your COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment?
- SJKC Puay Chai 2 : 2 More Cases, 2 More Classes Closed!
- Sarawak CMCO / PKPB Extended To 26 April 2021!
- Employee Used Fake COVID-19 Test To Skip Work!
- Singapore Doctor Did Not Get Adverse Reaction To Vaccine!
- Did Painkiller Kill This Doctor After COVID-19 Vaccination?
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!