Page 3 : Debunking The Thai Organ Trafficker With 2 Dead Children Hoax Part 2
Who Are The Dead Children In The Picture?
We are still trying to trace the provenance of the picture they used. Thanks to help from people like Danny Liew, we traced the picture to this post on a Chinese website.
We will have an English translation for you shortly, but the gist is that the two children in the picture were victims of organ traders in China.
This is the largest example of the photo and was uncensored, so this is likely to be the original source of the photo. It was most likely combined with unrelated photos to create the hoax.
Please note that we have no idea how true this story is, or if the picture is really of children killed for their organs.
Who Is The Guy In The Pictures?
You might be wondering – who is the chap The Coverage Bureau accused of being a child kidnapper, illegal organ trafficker and murderer.
Thanks to メルビン, we not only know who he is, but what the police apprehended him for.
The police were seen pursuing him and an unknown accomplice in their black Proton Perdana with the registration number WHN 717 at around 2:20 PM on 1 November 2016.
At KM 3.7 of the MRR2 highway (heading towards Sungai Buloh), the police fired two shots at their car’s tyre and successfully brought them to a halt. Unfortunately, only Mohd Akhyar was caught. His accomplice managed to escape.
The police recovered a large amount of drugs in the car. Sentul police chief Assistant Commissioner R. Munusamy confirmed the incident in the NST news report.
While Mohd Akhyar is quite likely a drug mule / trafficker (who is innocent until proven guilty), we know for sure that he is not the child kidnapper, illegal organ trafficker and murderer with 2 dead children in his van / Proton Perdana, as alleged in the fake The Coverage Bureau story. He’s not even Thai!
Stop Sharing Their Bullshit
The Coverage Bureau is a Malaysian clickbait website founded by Shen Yee Aun. He claims that they were inspired to “change the style, norm and culture on how we should be consuming news in Malaysia“.
However, all they have done since their inception in November 2015 was copy (some would argue, plagiarise) content from Facebook and other clickbait websites. They were even caught reposting old news from mainstream newspapers as fresh news.
As a portal that does not create any fresh or unique content, but merely regurgitates whatever their staff members think are “newsworthy” on the Internet, they do NOT deserve your support.
Support journalists and newspapers that actually deliver real news. Support websites and writers who actually create valuable content.
Do NOT support clickbait websites like The Coverage Bureau that do nothing more than copy other people’s work (at best), or make up fake stories, just to make money off you.
They are laughing at your naivety. Stop being the fool they think you are. Stop sharing their bullshit.
- The Secret Of Coating Fried Food In Plastic Revealed!
- Dabbing : Does It Turn Teenagers Into Devil Worshippers?
- The Shanghai Disneyland Robot Dancer Hoax Debunked!
- 12 Scientific Reasons For Declaring Pigs Haram Debunked!
- The Famous Jesus Tree Of Lebanon Miracle Explained!
- The Canola Oil Bullshit By Anya Vien Debunked!
- The Zota Tissue Paper Tablet Scare – The Truth & Facts!
- Steve Jobs’ Last Words – The Hoax & The Truth!
- The Brazilian Pastor’s Holy Milk Hoax Debunked!
- Face Masks – Do They Really Help With Haze / Air Pollution?
- Can Soda Or Soft Drinks Really DISSOLVE Egg Shells?
- Did Al Franken Get A Jew Call Warning Of 9/11 Attacks?
- Why Jessica Biel Is WRONG About Vaccine Exemptions
- Michael Carley : The Needs of Teens & Adults on the Autism Spectrum
- The Kedder Human Puppies Hoax Debunked!
- 16 Girls Pregnant After A Boy Ejaculated Into The Swimming Pool?
- The Panadol Kills Vultures & Humans Hoax Debunked!
- Why You Can’t Get Pregnant From Sperm In Swimming Pools
- Correcting The Record On Andrew Wakefield (Updated)
- The GMO Egg vs. Organic Egg Comparison Debunked
- Can Bottled Water Cause Cancer?
- Princeton University Warns Of Cancer Risk From Fridge Magnets
- Kinder Joy wax coating causes cancer?
Go Back To > First Page | Hoaxes & Scams | The Rojak Pot
If you like our work, you can help support our work by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!