Oriental Fitness Farlim just announced that one of their group instructors tested positive for COVID-19!
Find out what happened, and if you should be concerned!
Oriental Fitness Farlim : Instructor Positive For COVID-19!
On 7 January 2021, Oriental Fitness Farlim announced that one of their group instructors tested positive for COVID-19.
They did not mention when that group instructor last conducted a class, only that he/she is self-isolating.
They also stopped all functional classes until further notice; and sanitised the gym.
Oriental Fitness Farlim : Official Statement On COVID-19 Exposure
Here is the official statement by Oriental Fitness Farlim on their COVID-19 exposure.
Oriental Fitness Farlim COVID-19 Case : Should You Be Concerned?
Because it was a group instructor who was infected, those in his/her classes are at considerable risk.
That’s because most people do not wear face masks while exercising… and the risk is compounded by the recirculation of air in the room.
They should be tracing the affected instructor’s contacts and alerting members of his/her classes.
If you have been in close contact with the affected instructor, you are advised to SELF-QUARANTINE and GET TESTED.
Do NOT just monitor your symptoms and assume you are not infected if you are asymptomatic.
COVID-19 is easily destroyed by soap, so even a simple cleaning operation will definitely clean the gym of any infectious particles.
However, it is critical that you wear a face mask in public at all times, as they greatly reduce the risk of infection.
You should also maintain good hand hygiene by cleaning with soap and water, or a hand sanitiser.
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- Maskless Man Walking At Tesco With White HSO Bracelet!
- Din Tai Fung Gardens Mall : Closed After COVID-19 Case!
- 2021 MCO / PKP Lockdown : Leaked Document Is Not True!
- Several Genting Highlands Employees Positive For COVID-19!
- Village Grocer 1 Mont Kiara : Second COVID-19 Case!
- Maybank TTDI : Closed After COVID-19 Exposure!
- 521 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 7 January 2021
- Maybank Alor Setar Main : Closed After COVID-19 Exposure!
- NSK Selayang : 80 Employees Positive For COVID-19!
- Genting Highlands Employees + Visitors Quarantined For COVID-19?
- 42 FLYPROJECT Employees + Clients Positive For COVID-19!
- Mahkota Medical Centre Employee Positive For COVID-19
- Korea Plaza : Closed After COVID-19 Exposure!
- BIG @ IPC : One Employee Positive For COVID-19!
- Tesco Ampang : 5 Employees Positive For COVID-19!
- BIG The Linc : Closed After COVID-19 Exposure!
- IKEA Damansara Closed Indefinitely After COVID-19 Cases!
- 2021 School Term + Holiday Calendars Confirmed!
- Death of Tiffany Dover From Pfizer COVID Vaccine Debunked!
- Maybank B40 Subsidy Scam : Don’t Click / Call!
- Did Alabama Nurse Tiffany Dover Die From Pfizer Vaccine?
- Tesco New Year Scam : Do NOT Click Or Share!
- Is This Amazing Female Dancer A Robot Created By China?
- Why Did This Nurse Faint After Pfizer Vaccination?
- Scam Alert : Fake Public Bank SMS Messages!
- Did The Second Penang Bridge Get Hit By Giant Waves?
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia: 138224 Cases, 109115 Healed, 555 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: The Ming Room BSC : Closed After COVID-19 Cases! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: Village Grocer 1 Mont Kiara Still Closed After COVID-19 Cases | Rojak Pot
Pingback: PDRM Will Close These 7 Petaling Jaya Roads During MCO! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia: 147855 Cases, 113288 Healed, 578 Dead | Rojak Pot