The Origani employee whose positive test result caused multiple malls to shut down for deep cleaning has been confirmed to be NEGATIVE for COVID-19!
The Origani COVID-19 Saga : What Happened Earlier?
The poor Origani employee earlier triggered several malls to shut down for deep cleaning after she tested positive for COVID-19.
This was the the chronology provided by Origani (thanks, Winnie!) :
- The employee was on duty at The Curve on Sunday, 4 October 2020.
- She met her cousin on Thursday, 8 October 2020, and found out that her cousin tested positive for COVID-19
- She underwent a COVID-19 test on Friday, 9 October 2020.
- The COVID-19 test result came back positive on Saturday, 10 October 2020.
After her positive test result, the Origani staff member was treated at Sungai Buloh Hospital.
Origani Staff Confirmed NEGATIVE For COVID-19!
Today, Origani Malaysia announced that they were informed late last night that their employee was confirmed to be NEGATIVE for COVID-19.
After two rounds of NPS PCR tests and extensive blood work, it was confirmed that her original positive test result was a FALSE POSITIVE.
Her family members, who were also tested, all tested negative for COVID-19.
Origani Malaysia also shared that all of their operations staff were tested, and 95% received negative test results, while the remaining 5% will receive their test results in 48 hours.
They also thoroughly sanitised all of their outlets.
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotpots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- Keep our home, office, vehicles, etc. clean
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
- Wash your food with water (and soap) after purchase and before preparation
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- The Curve Deep-Cleaned After Staff Positive For COVID-19
- Machines Mid Valley Closed Indefinitely After COVID-19 Case
- KL, Selangor, Putrajaya : CMCO Lockdown On 14 October!
- Entire Sabah Under CMCO Lockdown Starting 13 October!
- MBSB Sultan Ismail : Closed After COVID-19 Exposure!
- Maybank Bandar Puteri Puchong : Closed After COVID-19 Exposure
- 3 Damansara : Deep Cleaning After COVID-19 Case
- All Schools + Kindergartens To Close For 2 Weeks In Petaling!
- Mid Valley + Gardens : 3 Outlets Closed After COVID-19 Case
- Bangsar Shopping Centre : Closed For COVID-19 Cleaning!
- OTK Gombak : Sanitised After COVID-19 Case
- Tropicana Golf : Closed For COVID-19 Cleaning + Screening
- 1 Utama Shut Down, Visitors Advised To Screen For COVID-19
- Maybank Bandar Sri Damansara : COVID-19 Infection?
- Parkson 1 Utama : Shut Down After COVID-19 Infection!
- Dr. Chong Yit Khang COVID-19 Warning : Yet Another Hoax!
- Sime Darby HQ Shut Down Because Of COVID-19
- SMK Taman Sea : Teacher Tested Positive For COVID-19?
- Tung Shin Hospital : 5 Patients Test Positive For COVID-19
- Man With COVID-19 Bracelet Caught In Mahkota Parade?
- Kota Kinabalu, Penampang, Putatan To Lock Down On 7 Oct!
- Paradigm Mall : Brands Outlet Staff Infected With COVID-19!
- Register With MySejahtera / Logbook, Or Get Fined RM1K!
- Fact Check : Is China Using Coffee To Cure COVID-19?
- IMR Finds D614G Mutation In All New COVID-19 Clusters!
- Why Morgue Employees Won’t Get Cremated By Mistake
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Dr. Fauci Did Not Write COVID-19 Essay, How Dare You?
- Did DAP Build A Chinese Communist Monument In Penang?
- World of Buzz Editorial Policies Exposed By Former Writer!
- Robbers Posing As KKM Officers Testing For COVID-19?
- Does Singapore Require You To Wear PPE Suits On Flights?
- Watch Out For Fake CIMB Scam Call / SMS!
- How To SAFELY Clean Our Phone + Watch Against COVID-19
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!