Padini just announced that an employee at their IOI Mall Puchong store tested positive for COVID-19!
Padini IOI Mall : Employee Positive For COVID-19!
On 21 November 2020, Padini announced that one of their employees at their IOI Mall Puchong store tested positive for COVID-19.
The employee last worked at Padini IOI Mall on 6 November 2020, and tested positive for COVID-19 on 20 November 2020.
They did not mention what the employee was doing, or present, between 6 and 20 November. Only that this employee is now receiving medical attention.
Padini IOI Mall remains open for business, with a new team replacing the existing team. Their employees at that outlet is undergoing a 14-day quarantine, and will be screened for COVID-19.
Padini also cleaned and sanitised their IOI Mall outlet yesterday, 21 November 2020.
This is the second Panini-owned shop to be affected by COVID-19, after Brands Outlet in Paradigm Mall in October.
Padini IOI Mall : Official Statement On COVID-19 Case
Here was their official statement on their COVID-19 exposure :
Padini Holdings Berhad would like to confirm a positive COVID-19 case involving one of our staff at Padini Concept Store, IOI Mall Puchong, who has received a positive COVID-19 test result from Ministry of Health (MOH) on 20 November 2020. The last day of work at the premises was on 06 November 2020 and the staff now is receiving medical attention.
Padini has taken immediate actions in line with the Ministry’s guidelines:
– Thorough sanitisation and deep-cleaning process on 21st November 2020.
– Staff members in the outlet will be screened and undergoing the mandatory fourteen (14) days self-isolation as a precautionary measure.
-A separate team have been deployed to operate the store.
The safety and health of the team members and our patrons remains our utmost priority. We will continue to monitor the progress closely, and any further information will be shared quickly and accurately.
We urge everyone to continue to adhere to the safety measures and SOPs as issued by the Ministry of Health.
For further enquiries, please contact Card & Customers Relations Department (CCR) at [email protected] or 03-5021-0600.
Padini IOI Mall COVID-19 Exposure : Should You Be Concerned?
This case does not appear to pose any particular risk to Padini shoppers, as the employee last worked there 2 weeks before he/she tested positive for COVID-19.
Nevertheless, Padini will be working with the Ministry of Health to identify close contacts of their affected employee.
Those identified as close contacts will be contacted by the MOH, and asked to self-quarantine and get tested for COVID-19.
This why it is important to log your movements with MySejahtera, or the physical logbook.
While all businesses are supposed to offer physical logbooks, we highly recommend that you use the MySejahtera mobile app, because it allows for easier and faster contact tracing.
Using the MySejahtera mobile app also obviates the need to sign a physical logbook, which usually means using a shared pen – an unnecessary risk factor.
The SARS-CoV-2 virus is easily destroyed by soap, so the deep cleaning operation will definitely clean the store of any infectious particles.
But most important of all – we need to remember to always wear a face mask in public. Face masks have been proven to prevent the spread and reduce the risk of being infected.
You should also remember to always wash your hands with soap, or use a hand sanitiser.
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotpots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- Keep our home, office, vehicles, etc. clean
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
- Wash your food with water (and soap) after purchase and before preparation
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- A Father’s Last Words Before Dying Of COVID-19… 😭
- Nestle Malaysia : One Employee Positive For COVID-19!
- UNIQLO Empire Subang : Staff Positive For COVID-19!
- Is HKL Preparing For 3,000 New COVID-19 Cases A Day?
- Kelantan Under CMCO Lockdown Starting 21 November! 😱
- Mydin Bukit Jambul Caught Man With COVID-19 Bracelet!
- Vintry Damansara : Two Employees Positive For COVID-19!
- Murni Discovery Cheras : 7 Confirmed COVID-19 Cases!
- Gurney Paragon Residences : 1 COVID-19 Case Confirmed!
- Man With COVID-19 Bracelet Caught Outside Jelutong Market
- UNIQLO Fahrenheit 88 : Staff Positive For COVID-19!
- Did Old Town White Coffee Use PORK In Curry Mee?!
- RM399 Laguna Redang Holiday : A Umance Scam?
- MKN : 3 People Now Allowed In Car During CMCO / PKPB
- MKN : No Special Seating / Face Mask Requirement In Car!
- RM4K Fine For Family Of 4 At Restaurant During CMCO? 🤔
- CMCO / PKPB Lockdown SOP for Peninsular Malaysia!
- Bayan Lepas Lady Caught Breaking COVID-19 Quarantine!
- Nikon Says Goodbye To Malaysia On 1 January 2021
- Dr Noor Hisham Was NOT Asked To Fake COVID-19 Cases!
- Many Shops In Johor Bahru Closed Because Of COVID?
- No, Malaysia Airlines Is NOT Being Liquidated!
- Fact Check : Car Seating SOP For CMCO / PKPB Lockdown?
- RM1K Fine For Sitting Next To Driver During CMCO / PKPB?
- Register With MySejahtera / Logbook, Or Get Fined RM1K!
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Robbers Posing As KKM Officers Testing For COVID-19?
- Does Singapore Require You To Wear PPE Suits On Flights?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!
Pingback: CMCO / PKPB : Business Activities Extended To Midnight! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: CMCO Business Activities Extended To 12 AM, Except Sabah! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia : 58847 Cases, 44153 Healed, 341 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia : 59817 Cases, 46501 Healed, 345 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia : 60752 Cases, 49056 Healed, 348 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Malaysia : 6 Million To Get Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine In 2021! | Rojak Pot