Did the painkiller, Diclofenac, kill a young doctor after she received her COVID-19 vaccination?
Find out what happened, and what the FACTS really are!
Claim : Painkiller Killed This Young Doctor After COVID-19 Vaccination!
This message about the death of a young doctor from a painkiller she received after her COVID-19 vaccination has gone viral on WhatsApp :
Dr. Hariharini Md died because she was injected Diclofenac by her husband Doctor after Covid Vaccination, so pain killers should not taken after Covid Vaccination. Valuable information
This young doctor Hariharini sadly passed away today following developing severe anaphylaxis to Ini. Diclofenac which was given to her by her husband at home for myalgia following Covid vaccination.
She died at Meenakshi Mission Hospital, Madurai after a brief battle in ICU.
She was doing MD Anaesthesia at Madurai Medical College and was married 4 months ago. Her husband is doing MS Gen Surg at Madurai Medical College.
She belongs to the 2012 Batch from Thanjavur Medical College.
Any type of painkiller especially diclofenac sodium in tablet or injectable form is NOT AT ALL Advisable after getting vaccinated.
The fever or body pain or pain at site of vaccine is common and a body response to the vaccine.
Kindly share with all those who have taken the vaccine or going to take.
She Died From A Painkiller, After Her COVID-19 Vaccination, But…
Dr. Hari Harini died after being injected with the painkiller Diclofenac, and it happened after she was vaccinated against COVID-19.
However, her death had nothing to do with the COVID-19 vaccine at all. Here are the facts of her tragic death…
Fact #1 : She Was Vaccinated A Month Earlier
Dr. Hari Harini received her first dose of the Covishield vaccine on 5 February 2021.
Her husband only injected her with Diclofenac on 5 March 2021 – a month later, when she complained of a fever and body pain.
Fact #2 : Fever + Muscle Pain From Vaccine Only Last A Few Days
Fever and muscle pain are your body’s natural initial response to vaccines, and they last only a few days. Generally just a day or two.
Therefore, the fever and muscle pain Dr. Hariharini experienced a month later, had nothing to do with the vaccine.
Fact #3 : She Fell Unconscious Within Hours Of Diclofenac Injection
Dr. Harini started vomiting and fell unconscious within hours of her husband injecting her with Diclofenac.
She was rushed to a nearby hospital for medical attention, and then to a tertiary care hospital, before being brought to the Meenakshi Mission Hospital.
According to Dr. Kannan – the Medical Administrator of Meenakshi Mission Hospital, when she arrived, she was hypoxic, with a Glasgow Coma Score of 3 – the lowest possible score.
They could not revive her, and she passed away on 11 March 2021, after being on the ventilator for 4-5 days.
Fact #4 : Diclofenac Can Cause Severe Anaphylaxis
Diclofenac – a Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drug (NSAID) – can cause severe anaphylactic reactions when injected, infused, or taken orally.
This side effect is rare, but can quickly turn deadly, especially if it was injected intramuscularly or intravenously infused.
The anaphylactic shock, when it happens, can be counteracted with an intramuscular injection of adrenaline.
Fact #5 : Her Autopsy Confirmed The Anaphylactic Shock
An autopsy was performed on Dr. Hari Harini and the provisional diagnosis was “hypoxic ischaemic encephalopathy due to anaphylactic shock“.
In other words, she suffered from brain damage from a lack of oxygen supply caused by a severe allergic reaction.
Fact #6 : Painkillers Could Dampen Vaccine Efficacy
Vaccines work by tricking your body into thinking that there is a real infection, triggering an immune response that cause “side effects” like injection site pain, fever and muscle aches.
These side effects are really your body’s natural immune response to any infection, and are therefore welcome signs that the vaccines are doing their jobs.
Research have shown that certain painkillers may dampen the body’s response to vaccines. One study even showed that NDAIDs reduce the body’s cytokine and antibody response to an actual COVID-19 infection.
That is likely why the US CDC recently updated its guidance on March 16, 2021, to :
- avoid taking painkillers BEFORE getting vaccinated against COVID-19
- treat post-vaccination fever by drinking plenty of fluids and dressing lightly
- treat pain and discomfort with a cool and wet washcloth, and using or exercising the arm
- take over-the-counter painkillers after COVID-19 vaccination, with your doctor’s advice
Unless you really need to, try to avoid taking any painkiller for the fever or muscle ache.
Recommended : Can You Take Painkillers Before / After COVID-19 Vaccination?
- Gerik Policeman Did Not Die From COVID-19 Vaccine!
- Malaysia Approves Second Source Of AstraZeneca Vaccine!
- PM : Travel Possible After COVID-19 Vaccination!
- Did Nike Make 666 Pairs Of Satan Shoes With Human Blood?
- MKN : Work From Home Ends For CMCO Areas!
- CMCO + RMCO Extension + Changes Until 14 April 2021!
- Pastor Valdeci’s Holy Milk Scandal Debunked!
- Phase 2 Of COVID-19 Vaccination Will Start On 19 April 2021!
- Register Your Domestic Helper For Free COVID-19 Vaccine!
- No Immigration Op, But Always Carry Passport In Malaysia!
- Concrete Block Fell Off Lorry, Not SUKE Highway!
- LEGOLAND Malaysia : Closed After Multiple COVID-19 Cases!
- SJKC Damansara : One Student Positive, Class To Continue
- Pub + Nightclub Fine Quietly Cut To RM5K + RM25K!
- Act 342 COVID Fines : What You Need To Know!
- RM500K “Insurance” Against COVID-19 Vaccine Injury!
- Malaysia Buys 18.9M More Pfizer + Sinovac Vaccine Doses!
- Another SUKE Highway Disaster : Launcher Crane Collapses!
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Did The Second Penang Bridge Get Hit By Giant Waves?
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!
Pingback: Malaysia Buys 3.5 Million CanSino COVID-19 Vaccine Doses! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: SJKC Puay Chai 2 : Class Closed After COVID-19 Case! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 357607 Cases, 341489 Discharged, 1313 Dead
Pingback: SJKC Puay Chai 2 : Closed Indefinitely Over COVID-19! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 363940 Cases, 346295 Discharged, 1345 Dead
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 362173 Cases, 345005 Discharged, 1333 Dead
Pingback: Can Travel Interstate For COVID-19 Vaccination! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 370528 Cases, 350563 Discharged, 1365 Dead
Pingback: Photos Of Phase 2 COVID-19 Vaccinations In Malaysia! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Police Limits Interstate Travel To Just 3 Situations! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: How To Vaccinate On Same Day As Spouse / Dependent! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: Public Bank Segambut Closed After COVID-19 Case! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: TK Bakery Taman Segar : Closed After COVID-19 Case! | The Rojak Pot