This is the end for Papparich in Malaysia – it has been ordered by the High Court of Malaya to wind up its business!
Papparich Group Ordered To Close By High Court!
Last year, shareholder Chen Khairy Voon and the investment holdings company Agathisfour filed separate Winding-Up Petitions against Papparich Group Sdn Bhd on 15 May 2020 and 22 May 2020 respectively, over alleged unpaid debts of RM37.22 million
Just over a year later, the High Court of Malaya in Shah Alam ordered Papparich Group Sdn Bhd (PGSB) to wind up its business on 5 May 2021.
Chan Siew Mei of KPMG Deal Advisory Sdn Bhd was appointed as the liquidator, as per The Business Times.
According to the public notice, the Winding-Up Petition was directed to be heard before the High Court of Malaya at 9 AM on 11 August 2021.
The public notice also called for any party looking to support or oppose the Petition for the Winding-Up of Papparich Malaysia to appear for the hearing.
- MCO 3.0 Total Lockdown SOP : 3 June 2021 Update!
- Civil Servants : Fixed Allowance Cut For 3 Months!
- Lim Kok Wing, Limkokwing University Founder, Has Died!
- Sports + Exercise During FMCO Lockdown : What’s Allowed?
- Malaysia Total Lockdown SOP : 31 May 2021 Update!
- Breaking : TOTAL LOCKDOWN Across Malaysia For 2 Weeks!
- Check MySejahtera Even If You Failed To Get AstraZeneca 2.0!
- AstraZeneca 2.0 Gone In 1 Hour But More Doses Coming!
- AstraZeneca 2.0 : Those On Waiting List Can Also Register!
- AstraZeneca 2.0 Appointments Out From 26 May Onwards!
- AstraZeneca Vaccine Programme Round 2 : Get Ready!
- AstraZeneca Vaccine Waiting List : Look Out For The Alert!
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!
Pingback: Malaysia Approves AstraZeneca Vaccine By Siam Bioscience! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 610574 Cases, 521676 Discharged, 3291 Dead
Pingback: COVID-19 Vaccine Dependents Can Go By Themselves! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: SPM + SVM 2021 Examinations Delayed To 2022! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: PdPR (Online Learning) For All Schools Until July 2021! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 622086 Cases, 534357 Discharged, 3460 Dead
Pingback: Giant Kota Damansara : Multiple COVID-19 Cases! | The Rojak Pot