Paradigm Mall just confirmed that a Brands Outlet staff member tested positive for COVID-19.
Find out what happened, and what measures they took to mitigate risks to the public and other workers at Paradigm Mall!
Paradigm Mall : Brands Outlet Staff Infected With COVID-19!
Following 1 Utama’s announcement, Paradigm Mall just confirmed that a staff member of Brands Outlet (Lot CF05 and CF07) tested positive for COVID-19.
This staff member has a roommate (not a Brands Outlet staff member or any other outlets at the mall) who recently returned from Sabah, on or about 27 September 2020.
This staff member was on annual leave from 27 September to 1 October, and he only reported to work on Friday, 2 October 2020. At that time, his temperature was below 37.5 °C, and he was asymptomatic.
Subsequently, he was contacted and notified by the Ministry of Health that his roommate tested positive for COVID-19. Accordingly, he applied for medical leave in order to get tested, and has not reported for work since Friday.
Steps Taken By Paradigm Mall + Brands Outlet
In line with the Ministry of Health’s guidelines, Brands Outlet at Paradigm Mall initiated these actions :
- perform contact tracing of staff and shoppers in direct contact with the affected staff member
- temporarily close the Brands Outlet at Paradigm Mall
- perform a thorough sanitisation and deep cleaning of the outlet
- arrange for their staff to be screened for COVID-19
- their staff will undergo 14 days of mandatory self-isolation
Any shoppers believe that they were in close contact with any staff member of this Brands Outlet on Friday, 2 October 2020, they should contact :
Padini Card & Customers Relations Department (CCR)
Tel : 03-5021-060
Email : email@example.com
As for Paradigm Mall, they say they will continue to perform the same mitigation measures they have employed since the pandemic began :
- Performing daily sanitisation of the mall areas, including sanitisation every 2 hours for high touch areas, in accordance with the procedures and protocols advised by the regulatory authorities.
- Strict temperature screening procedures using contactless thermal scanners and contact tracing through MySejahtera and internally developed Servedeck contact tracing application, at all entry points.
- Requiring the use of facemasks inside our premises
- Limiting entry points at the mall for better crowd control
- Encouraging frequent hand washing and sanitising
- Requiring adherence to social distancing requirements
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotpots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- Keep our home, office, vehicles, etc. clean
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
- Wash your food with water (and soap) after purchase and before preparation
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- Kota Kinabalu, Penampang, Putatan To Lock Down On 7 Oct!
- 1 Utama : Mac City Staff Infected With COVID-19!
- Register With MySejahtera / Logbook, Or Get Fined RM1K!
- Disgusting Bread Factory @ Taman Gembira Shut Down!
- Fact Check : Is China Using Coffee To Cure COVID-19?
- NU Sentral Deep Cleaned After COVID-19 Infection!
- Sunway Pyramid Addresses Nike COVID-19 Case!
- IMR Finds D614G Mutation In All New COVID-19 Clusters!
- CIMB Kota Damansara : NOT Closed Because Of COVID-19
- UOB Kepong Shut Down After Staff Contracts COVID-19
- A Driver’s Lucky Escape From A Falling Concrete Slab!
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Did Canada Just Release Meng Wanzhou, HUAWEI CFO?
- The Shanghai Disneyland Robot Dancer Hoax Debunked!
- The Kashi Mining Company Scam Exposed!
- Why LPG Gas Tanks Have Different Pressures
- Why Morgue Employees Won’t Get Cremated By Mistake
- Fact Check : Is Petronas Cheating At The Pumps Again?
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Dr. Fauci Did Not Write COVID-19 Essay, How Dare You?
- Don’t Fall For The SPRM Scam Call About Company Taxes!
- Enjoy Your 1GB FREE Internet 24/7 Until 31 Dec 2020!
- Did DAP Build A Chinese Communist Monument In Penang?
- FG Lockdown Funds : Watch Out For This Online Scam!
- Boyu Shi : Was He Racially Profiled + Arrested By Toronto PD?
- Illegal Chicken Processing Facility In Cheras Shut Down!
- Yamarico Tea Noodle Factory : Disgusting Conditions Exposed!
- World of Buzz Editorial Policies Exposed By Former Writer!
- Disgusting Yong Tau Foo Factory Shut Down!
- Limkokwing : The King of Africa Apparently Has A Queen!
- Do NOT Use Dexamethasone As COVID-19 Prophylaxis!
- Chong Brother Bean : Disgusting Tofu Factory Exposed!
- Robbers Posing As KKM Officers Testing For COVID-19?
- Does Singapore Require You To Wear PPE Suits On Flights?
- GrabFood Clarifies Restaurant Availability Controversy!
- Is GrabFood Secretly Limiting Your Choices Based On Profit?
- Watch Out For Fake CIMB Scam Call / SMS!
- How To SAFELY Clean Our Phone + Watch Against COVID-19
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!