The Royal Malaysia Police (PDRM) is offering a 60% discount programme on selected traffic offences!
Find out how you can pay for your traffic offences with up to 60% discount!
PDRM Offers Up To 60% Discount For Traffic Offences!
On 19 March 2023, the Royal Malaysia Police (PDRM) announced that it is offering up to 60% discount on selected traffic offences, in conjunction with the 216th Police Day!
From Monday, 20 March until Friday, 31 March 2023, you will be able to pay for your traffic offence fines with up to 60% discount either at all police district or contingent headquarters, or online using its MyBayar Saman app or website.
Recommended : Is There A RM300 Seat Belt Fine On PLUS Highway?!
PDRM Traffic Offences : How To Get 60% Discount?
Here is what you need to know about the March 2023 PDRM discount for selected traffic offences.
Discount Up To 80%
PDRM is offering up to 80% discount on traffic summonses, from Monday, 20 March until Friday, 31 March 2023.
Where To Pay PDRM Traffic Fines
PDRM will allow you to pay for your traffic fines at these physical venues:
- Summon Payment Counters at Police District Headquarters
- Summon Payment Counters at Police Contingent Headquarters
Instead of queuing up at the police headquarters, you should use the online MyBayar Saman portal or app :
- MyBayar Saman online : https://mybayar.rmp.gov.my/
- Google Play Store
- Apple App Store
- HUAWEI AppGallery
The PDRM launched MyBayar Saman as an alternative payment option, instead of paying over-the-counter, or using private collecting agents like MyEG.
This would also save the public money as MyBayar Saman is FREE, and does not collect service charges. They can also pay their fines at their convenience, without wasting time queuing to pay.
Recommended : PDRM : Jail / Fine If Third Brake Light Not Working!
Discounts Do NOT Apply To All Traffic Offences
The discounts being offered do NOT apply to all traffic offences. Here is a list of traffic offences that will not be reduced under this programme :
- Causing accidents
- Summon for court hearing
- Summon with a warrant status
- Offences involving heavy vehicles
- Overtaking another vehicle dangerously
- Driving on the emergency lane
- Non-compoundable offences
- Not obeying traffic lights
- Overtaking across double lines
- Modification of vehicle exhausts
- Op Selamat summonses
Please Support My Work!
Support my work through a bank transfer / PayPal / credit card!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- Why Did Costa Titch Die Suddenly On Stage?!
- Why Viral Photo Of Luxembourg PM + Wife Is FAKE!
- Did German Health Minister Admit Vaccines Are Dangerous?!
- Was BBC Journalist Pretending To Be In Danger?!
- Are Prince William + Kate Middleton Getting A Divorce?!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!
Pingback: Did Lance Reddick Die Suddenly From Vaccine SADS?! | TRP