PDRM now allows you to pay your fines (with an 80% discount) through Pos Malaysia or the Maybank ATM!
Here is what you need to know…
80% Discount For PDRM + JPJ Traffic Fines Extended!
- PDRM : Until 31 December 2021
- JPJ : Until 31 December 2021
Pay Your PDRM Fines Through Pos Malaysia / Maybank ATM!
In addition to extending their 80% discount offer until the end of the year, PDRM also added two new payment methods across the country.
From 12 until 31 December 2021, you will be able to pay your PDRM fines with the 80% discount through
- all Pos Malaysia branches across the country
- all Maybank ATM machines anywhere in Malaysia
Note : We have no idea if this option will extend beyond the discount period.
How To Pay PDRM Fines Using Maybank ATM Machine
If you are looking to pay using a Maybank ATM machine, here are the steps :
- Insert your ATM card and key in your PIN number.
- Select the PAYBILLS option.
- Key in your MyKad (IC) number.
- The Maybank ATM machine will list your outstanding PDRM traffic fines.
- You can then make payment through the Maybank ATM machine.
Please Support My Work!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- Ronapreve Monoclonal Antibodies Approved In Malaysia!
- Was A Lazada Delivery Guy Caught Licking A Parcel?
- PDRM + JPJ Extends 80% Traffic Offence Discount!
- Fact Check : Can Chlorine Dioxide Cure COVID-19?
- How To Get FREE Sinovac Booster Dose From Selvax!
- How To Get 80% Traffic Offence Discount From PDRM!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!