PDRM will CLOSE these seven (7) roads in Petaling Jaya to enforce the travel ban during the MCO / PKP lockdown!
MCO / PKP 2.0 : PDRM To Close Roads
The newly announced MCO (Movement Control Order) 2.0 kicks off on Wednesday, 13 January 2021 for these eight states and territories in Malaysia :
- Kuala Lumpur
During the new MCO / PKP, interstate and inter-district travel is forbidden. Hence, PDRM will close some roads to enforce the travel ban.
PDRM Will Close These 7 Petaling Jaya Roads During MCO!
The Petaling Jaya police the locations in Petaling Jaya where they will close seven roads to enforce the MCO / PKP travel ban.
Update : Some of our readers reported that these roads are still open. That’s probably because the government announced that they would allow residents who are stuck in their hometowns to return by Friday, 15 January 2021.
Therefore, we believe that these roads will now be closed at 12:01 AM on Saturday, 16 January 2021.
Road #1 : Jalan 5/64 in Gasing Indah
Road #2 : Entry To Persiaran Mahogany in Section 9, Kota Damansara
Road #3 : Persiaran Jati in Section 8, Kota Damansara
Road #4 : Persiaran Sungai Buloh (TSB)
Road #5 : Entrance to Damansara Toll, towards Bayu Putri, near Tropicana PKR Damansara office
Road Closure #6 : Traffic light at PJU 8/1, Damansara Perdana
Road Closure #7 : LDP turn-out to Mutiara Damansara / Damansara Perdana
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- BIG @ Publika : Second Employee Positive For COVID-19!
- The Ming Room BSC : Closed After COVID-19 Cases!
- Jaya Grocer DPulze Cyberjaya : Closed After COVID-19 Case!
- MOE Directive On Schools In MCO, CMCO + RMCO Areas!
- Malaysia : 8 MCO Areas, 6 CMCO Areas, 2 RMCO Areas!
- 555 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 11 January 2021
- ISETAN KLCC + Lot 10 : Employees Positive For COVID-19!
- Huckleberry BSC : Closed After COVID-19 Case!
- 5 Yo Nur Safiyya : Mama, Please Take Care Of Yourself Too…
- Maxim Dim Sum Pekaka : Closed After COVID-19 Case!
- Kampachi EQ + Plaza33 Employees Positive For COVID-19!
- BIG @ IPC : More Employees Positive For COVID-19!
- Dragon Noodle 龍鬚麵 : Closed After COVID-19 Case!
- Melaka Hospital Full, COVID-19 Cases Sent To MAEPS!
- NSK Selayang : 80 Employees NOT Positive For COVID-19!
- 2021 MCO / PKP Lockdown : Leaked Document Is Not True!
- Maybank Taman Malim Jaya : Closed After COVID-19 Case!
- BIG @ Publika : One Employee Positive For COVID-19!
- Bursa Malaysia : Two Employees Positive For COVID-19
- 3 Tesco Stores Sanitised After COVID-19 Exposure!
- Oriental Fitness Farlim : Instructor Positive For COVID-19!
- Din Tai Fung Gardens Mall : Closed After COVID-19 Case!
- Several Genting Highlands Employees Positive For COVID-19!
- COVID-19 Hot Spot Areas In KL : NOT TRUE!
- Maybank B40 Subsidy Scam : Don’t Click / Call!
- Did Alabama Nurse Tiffany Dover Die From Pfizer Vaccine?
- Tesco New Year Scam : Do NOT Click Or Share!
- Is This Amazing Female Dancer A Robot Created By China?
- Did The Second Penang Bridge Get Hit By Giant Waves?
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!
Pingback: Follow This MCO SOP Or Get Fined Up To RM 1K! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: UOB OUG KL : One Employee Positive For COVID-19! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia: 147855 Cases, 113288 Healed, 578 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia: 151066 Cases, 115227 Healed, 586 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Vaccine Registration Through MySejahtera App | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: Village Grocer Melawati : Two More Positive For COVID-19! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: All Of Malaysia, Except Sarawak, Will Be Under MCO / PKP! | Rojak Pot