PDRM is offering up to 50% discount on traffic offences starting today! Here is what you need to know!
50% Discount On PDRM Traffic Offences Starting Today!
On 17 June 2021, the Royal Malaysia Police (PDRM) announced that they will offer 50% discount on traffic offences from 18 June until 18 July 2021.
The discounts will also apply to fines in the black list category, but will NOT include ”
- summonses under court review,
- major offences committed in 2021,
- offences involving heavy vehicles, or
- offences exhaust modification.
How To Get 50% Discount On PDRM Traffic Offences
The 50% discount on traffic offences is only valid for ONLINE PAYMENT.
In fact, PDRM announced that they will close all payment counters in police district and contingent headquarters, to prevent people queuing up and creating new COVID-19 clusters.
To get the 50% discount, you will need to use one of these options :
- MyBayar Saman online : https://mybayar.rmp.gov.my/
- Google Play Store
- Apple App Store
- HUAWEI App Gallery
PDRM also shared that MyBayar Saman has been upgraded to allow companies and business entities to register as a user, and make payments.
- Pfizer + AstraZeneca Vaccines Effective Against Delta Variant!
- Malaysia Approves CanSino + J&J COVID-19 Vaccines!
- Warning : Viral SPM 2020 Grading Scale Is Misleading!
- PDRM : Who Is Allowed To Pass A Police Roadblock?
- Giant Kota Damansara : Multiple COVID-19 Cases!
- No Need To Update MySejahtera Daily, Fines Cancelled!
- RM2K Fine For Not Updating MySejahtera Status Every Day?
- SPM + SVM 2021 Examinations Delayed To 2022!
- PdPR (Online Learning) For All Schools Until July 2021!
- MCO 3.0 Total Lockdown SOP : 3 June 2021 Update!
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Thank you!