The police have set up 14 roadblocks and closing 2 roads across Penang island, to enforce travel restrictions during the MCO lockdown!
MCO / PKP in Penang : Road Closures + Roadblocks To Enforce Travel Ban
Penang is under MCO (Movement Control Order) 2.0, from Wednesday, 13 January 2021 onwards.
During the MCO / PKP lockdown, interstate and inter-district travel is forbidden.
Hence, the police have set up 14 roadblocks and closing 2 roads across Penang island, to enforce the MCO travel restrictions!
MCO in Penang : 14 Roadblocks + 2 Road Closures
The police have setup 14 roadblocks – 8 in the Northeast (Timur Laut) district of Penang island, and 6 in the Southwest (Barat Daya) district.
They have closed two roads in the Southwest (Barat Daya) district.
Roadblocks In Penang Northeast (Timur Laut) District
Roadblock #1 : Road turning into the Penang Bridge (opposite the Batu Uban Sports Complex)
Roadblock #2 : Tun Dr. Lim Chong Eu Highway (turning into the Penang Bridge)
Roadblocks #3 and #4 : Jalan Paya Terubong (opposite Petronas)
Roadblocks #5 and #6 : Jalan Batu Ferringhi (opposite the Rasa Sayang Hotel)
Roadblocks #7 and #7 : Weld Quay
Roadblocks In Penang Southwest (Barat Daya) District
Roadblock #1 : Sungai Nibong, in front of the Caltex petrol station, towards the Bayan Baru roundabout
Roadblock #2 : Jalan Sultan Azlan Shah, towards the Bayan Baru roundabout
Roadblock #3 : Jalan Batu Maung, towards the Sultan Abdul Halim Muadzam Shah Bridge (Second Penang Bridge)
Roadblock #4 : Bukit Ayun, in front of the 2 DIV officer house.
Roadblock #5 : Jalan Tun Sardon in Anjung Indah
Road Closures In Penang Southwest (Barat Daya) District
Road Closure #1 : Left turn on the Second Penang Bridge, from Georgetown
Road Closure #2 : Turning up to the flyover of Jalan Sultan Azlan Shah, towards Bayan Baru / Balik Pulau
- UOB OUG KL : One Employee Positive For COVID-19!
- UOB Plaza Mahkota : One Employee Positive For COVID-19
- FamilyMart : Major Supplier Has Multiple COVID-19 Cases!
- Several Giant Subang Jaya Employees Positive For COVID-19!
- Follow This MCO SOP Or Get Fined Up To RM 1K!
- MITI : These Business Sectors Can Operate During MCO
- PDRM Will Close These 7 Petaling Jaya Roads During MCO!
- BIG @ Publika : Second Employee Positive For COVID-19!
- Jaya Grocer DPulze Cyberjaya COVID-19 Case : False Alarm?
- Village Grocer 1 Mont Kiara Still Closed After COVID-19 Cases
- The Ming Room BSC : Closed After COVID-19 Cases!
- Jaya Grocer DPulze Cyberjaya : Closed After COVID-19 Case!
- MOE Directive On Schools In MCO, CMCO + RMCO Areas!
- Malaysia : 8 MCO Areas, 6 CMCO Areas, 2 RMCO Areas!
- 555 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 11 January 2021
- ISETAN KLCC + Lot 10 : Employees Positive For COVID-19!
- Huckleberry BSC : Closed After COVID-19 Case!
- 5 Yo Nur Safiyya : Mama, Please Take Care Of Yourself Too…
- Maxim Dim Sum Pekaka : Closed After COVID-19 Case!
- Kampachi EQ + Plaza33 Employees Positive For COVID-19!
- NSK Selayang : 80 Employees NOT Positive For COVID-19!
- 2021 MCO / PKP Lockdown : Leaked Document Is Not True!
- Maybank B40 Subsidy Scam : Don’t Click / Call!
- Did Alabama Nurse Tiffany Dover Die From Pfizer Vaccine?
- Tesco New Year Scam : Do NOT Click Or Share!
- Is This Amazing Female Dancer A Robot Created By China?
- Did The Second Penang Bridge Get Hit By Giant Waves?
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!