19 schools in the Petaling district were just ordered to close over COVID-19 exposure! Here are the details!
19 Schools In Petaling Closed Over COVID-19 Exposure!
On 19 April 2021, the Petaling District Education Officer ordered 19 schools in the district to close after multiple COVID-19 cases!
- SAM Bestari Subang : 4 cases
- SMK Bukit Jelutong : 1 case
- SK Puchong Perdana : 1 case
- SK Bandar Baru Sri Damansara 2 : 1 case
- SK Bukit Kuchai : 1 case
- SMK Bandar Sri Damansara 2 : 1 case
- SK Bandar Sri Damansara 3 : 1 case
- SJKC Yuk Chai : 1 case
- SMK Damansara Jaya : 1 case
- SK Bukit Jelutong : 1 case
- SMK Seksyen 7 : 1 case
- SK USJ 20 : 2 cases
- SMK USJ 23 : 2 cases
- SMK Puchong : 1 case
- SMK Puchong Utama 1 : 4 cases
- SMK Seksyen 4 Bandar Kinrara : 1 case
- SMK Bandar Puncak Jalil : 1 case
- SMK Seksyen 20 : 1 case
- SMK Puchong Perdana : 1 case
All 19 schools would be closed indefinitely from 20 April 2021 onwards, and reopen at a later date with 2 days notice.
Teachers in those schools are expected to conduct online classes for their students, while these schools remain closed.
In addition, the Petaling District Health Officer ordered that :
- The school authorities must disinfect their schools.
- All close contacts to the positive COVID-19 cases must be quarantined.
- The school authorities must provide the list of contacts to the Petaling District Health Office.
- All close contacts to the positive cases must undergo a swab test or receive a quarantine notice.
- Police Limits Interstate Travel To Just 3 Situations!
- Public Bank Segambut Closed After COVID-19 Case!
- Putrajaya Buka Puasa Picnic Did Not Follow SOP?
- Can Travel Interstate For COVID-19 Vaccination!
- Private Hospitals + Clinics To Offer COVID-19 Vaccines Too!
- SJKC Puay Chai 2 : Closed Indefinitely Over COVID-19!
- MCO, CMCO + RMCO Extension + Changes On 12 April 2021!
- How To Check Your COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment?
- SJKC Puay Chai 2 : 2 More Cases, 2 More Classes Closed!
- Sarawak CMCO / PKPB Extended To 26 April 2021!
- Employee Used Fake COVID-19 Test To Skip Work!
- RM500 Don Don Donki Giveaway Is A Scam!
- Singapore Doctor Did Not Get Adverse Reaction To Vaccine!
- Malaysia Buys 3.5 Million CanSino COVID-19 Vaccine Doses!
- Did Painkiller Kill This Doctor After COVID-19 Vaccination?
- Gerik Policeman Did Not Die From COVID-19 Vaccine!
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Did The Second Penang Bridge Get Hit By Giant Waves?
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!
Pingback: You Can Ask To Vaccinate On Same Day As Your Spouse! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: Photos Of Phase 2 COVID-19 Vaccinations In Malaysia! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 381813 Cases, 358726 Discharged, 1400 Dead
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 384688 Cases, 361267 Discharged, 1407 Dead
Pingback: PDRM Tightens Interstate Travel For Social Visits, Not Work! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 387535 Cases, 363608 Discharged, 1415 Dead
Pingback: Sinovac Vaccine From Pharmaniaga Gets Approved! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 398451 Cases, 371575 Discharged, 1462 Dead
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 401593 Cases, 373397 Discharged, 1477 Dead
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 404925 Cases, 375340 Discharged, 1492 Dead