Did the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine kill six people during the late-stage of its trial?
Find out what’s going on, and what the facts really are!
Don’t forget to also read Can The Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Cause Bell’s Palsy? and Did Pfizer Use Toxic Placebo In COVID-19 Vaccine Trial?
Did The Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Kill 6 Trial Volunteers?!
Antivaxxers and Google University doctors are warning that the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine could be dangerous, possibly killing 6 trial volunteers!
Many of them are sharing news articles with clickbait headlines, or pictures with the warning, without context.
And most people only read the headlines, and just share the articles or pictures, with the out-of-context warnings.
These warnings and pictures have gone viral, together with warnings to avoid COVID-19 vaccines.
Did The Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Kill 6 People? Here Are The Facts!
Now, it is true that six people died in the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine trial, so many people are wondering :
- how did the vaccine kill them?
- how safe is the vaccine?
- why did they approve the vaccine for use, if it’s killing people?
Let’s break down the facts for you, so you can better weigh the risks and benefits for yourself.
Fact #1 : Only 2 Deaths Were From The Vaccine Group
While the headlines and viral pictures scream that six people died in the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine trial, the truth is only two of them received the vaccine.
The US FDA briefing document for the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine stated very clearly that only two of them were from the group that received the vaccine. The other four deaths were from the group that received a placebo.
Fact #2 : Correlation Is Not Causation
As we earlier pointed out in our article on the Pfizer vaccine causing Bell’s palsy, correlation does not mean causation.
Just because something happened during the vaccine trial, it does NOT mean that the vaccine caused it.
For example, if you get infected with the flu virus after getting the COVID-19 vaccine, does it mean that the vaccine infected you with the flu virus? Of course, not.
Here is a famous example – showing how organic food sales correlated exactly with the incidence of autism. Can we therefore say that organic foods cause autism? Naturally, not.
Therefore, even though two people died after receiving the Pfizer BNT162b2 vaccine, we simply cannot say that the vaccine killed them. There is simply no data to support that conclusion.
Neither can anyone use this correlation to say that the vaccine is dangerous and can kill us. There is NO PROOF of that.
Fact #3 : The Deaths Were Within Normal Rates
Many people forget that people die every day, even if they don’t get the vaccine.
In the United States, about 2.8 million people died in 2018 – an average of 7,779 every single day, or 0.8678% of population per year.
From the 37,796 people who participated in the safety phase of the Pfizer BNT162b2 vaccine trial, we would expect 328 of them to die from “natural causes” this year, or 164 people in the roughly 6 month trial period.
Yet only 6 people died during the vaccine trial, instead of the expected 164. That’s a mortality rate of just 0.159% – 5.5X lower than the normal mortality rate.
Does that mean the vaccine and placebo protected them from natural causes of death? Again, correlation does not imply causation.
This was noted in the document TWICE (here and here):
All deaths represent events that occur in the general population of the age groups where they occurred, at a similar rate.
Fact #4 : The Deaths Were Of Natural Causes
The US FDA briefing document also laid out the causes of those six deaths :
- Vaccine recipient #1 : >55 years old, cardiac arrest 62 days after second vaccination, died 3 days later
- Vaccine recipient #2 : >55 years old, died from atherosclerosis 3 days after first vaccination
- Placebo recipient #1 : myocardial infarction
- Placebo recipient #2 : haemorrhage stroke
- Placebo recipients #3 and #4 : unknown causes
Do they look like they were caused by the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine? They sure look like natural causes to me.
Fact #5 : COVID-19 Mortality Rate Is Roughly 2.3%
Based on the 10 December 2020 global statistics, the COVID-19 mortality rate is approximately 2.3% – 69.9 million people were infected, and 1.59 million of them died.
Compare that to the “risk” of getting dying from the Pfizer BNT162b2 vaccine – 0.0106% (2 out of 18,904 people), or the risk of dying naturally – 0.8678% per year.
In other words, the risk of dying from COVID-19 (after getting infected) is 217X higher than the potential risk of dying from the vaccine, and 2.7X higher than dying from natural causes.
Now that you know the odds, how would you like to bet your life?
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- Can The Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Cause Bell’s Palsy?
- 422 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 15 December 2020
- St Francis Xavier Church Melaka Priest Positive For COVID-19!
- MITI : Work From Home Still Apply In CMCO / TEMCO Areas!
- Was A Lazada Delivery Guy Caught Licking A Parcel?
- EkoCheras Mall : One Tower Resident Positive For COVID-19!
- New CMCO SOP (December 2020) For Peninsular Malaysia
- New RMCO / PKPP SOP (December 2020) For Malaysia
- KKM : Pfizer Vaccine Not Delayed, But Not Approved Yet
- No Travel Restrictions From 7 December But Must Follow SOP!
- Arte Cheras : Kluster Tapak Bina Bulatan With 163 Cases!
- End Of An Era : Sony To Shut Down Penang Facility!
- Was CMCO / PKPB Extended To 31 December 2020?
- Did PKPD / EMCO In Malaysia Get Extended To 3 January?
- Hairstylist Possibly Infects 48 In House Calls, Holiday with COVID-19!
- Did The Second Penang Bridge Get Hit By Giant Waves?
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- Malaysia : 6 Million To Get Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine In 2021!
- A Father’s Last Words Before Dying Of COVID-19…
- Is HKL Preparing For 3,000 New COVID-19 Cases A Day?
- RM399 Laguna Redang Holiday : A Umance Scam?
- MKN : No Special Seating / Face Mask Requirement In Car!
- Latest Petrol Station SOP For MySejahtera / Logbook
- RM4K Fine For Family Of 4 At Restaurant During CMCO?
- Register With MySejahtera / Logbook, Or Get Fined RM1K!
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!