Malaysia just kicked off Phase 2 of COVID-19 vaccinations, targeting senior citizens and vulnerable adults!
Here are scenes from the first public COVID-19 vaccinations in Negeri Sembilan, Perlis, Pahang and Sarawak!
Phase 2 COVID-19 Vaccinations : Who’s Included?
Phase 2 will focus on immunising 9.4 million high-risk adults, divided into two groups :
- Group 1 : remaining healthcare workers and frontliners (including defence)
- Group 2 : senior citizens 60 years or older, disabled adults, and vulnerable adults with chronic diseases, like heart disease, obesity, diabetes and hypertension
Those selected for Phase 2 – in particular, senior citizens, vulnerable adults and disabled adults – will be notified of their appointments as early as 5 April through :
- Phone call
All eligible recipients will get at least two weeks’ notice in advanced of their vaccination appointments.
Register For Your COVID-19 Vaccination Today!
If you have not already done so, please register for your FREE COVID-19 vaccination through :
- The MySejahtera app – a future update will introduce a button to register for an appointment.
- The Vaksin COVID website.
- The telephone hotline : 1800-888-828
- Manually at health clinics, hospitals and private clinics
- House-to-house registration at targeted rural areas for senior citizens.
Recommended : How To Register For COVID-19 Vaccination On MySejahtera!
Phase 2 COVID-19 Vaccinations : Scenes From Day 1!
Phase 2 kicked off in these 8 states today, with other states a few days later :
Jempol, Negeri Sembilan
JKJAV shared these pictures of people getting their COVID-19 vaccinations in Jempol, Negeri Sembilan on the first day of Phase 2.
JKJAV shared these pictures of people getting their COVID-19 vaccinations in Kangar, Perlis on the first day of Phase 2.
JKJAV shared these pictures of people getting their COVID-19 vaccinations in Rompin, Pahang on the first day of Phase 2.
JKJAV shared these pictures of people getting their COVID-19 vaccinations in Sibu, Sarawak on the first day of Phase 2.
- You Can Ask To Vaccinate On Same Day As Your Spouse!
- 19 Schools In Petaling Closed Over COVID-19 Exposure!
- Police Limits Interstate Travel To Just 3 Situations!
- Public Bank Segambut Closed After COVID-19 Case!
- Putrajaya Buka Puasa Picnic Did Not Follow SOP?
- Can Travel Interstate For COVID-19 Vaccination!
- Private Hospitals + Clinics To Offer COVID-19 Vaccines Too!
- SJKC Puay Chai 2 : Closed Indefinitely Over COVID-19!
- MCO, CMCO + RMCO Extension + Changes On 12 April 2021!
- How To Check Your COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment?
- SJKC Puay Chai 2 : 2 More Cases, 2 More Classes Closed!
- Sarawak CMCO / PKPB Extended To 26 April 2021!
- Employee Used Fake COVID-19 Test To Skip Work!
- RM500 Don Don Donki Giveaway Is A Scam!
- Singapore Doctor Did Not Get Adverse Reaction To Vaccine!
- Malaysia Buys 3.5 Million CanSino COVID-19 Vaccine Doses!
- Did Painkiller Kill This Doctor After COVID-19 Vaccination?
- Gerik Policeman Did Not Die From COVID-19 Vaccine!
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Did The Second Penang Bridge Get Hit By Giant Waves?
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!
Pingback: You Can Ask To Vaccinate On Same Day As Your Spouse! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: Teachers Will Get COVID-19 Vaccination In Phase 2! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 390252 Cases, 365900 Discharged, 1426 Dead
Pingback: TK Bakery Taman Segar : Closed After COVID-19 Case! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 401593 Cases, 373397 Discharged, 1477 Dead
Pingback: When Can You Apply For Same Day COVID-19 Vaccination? | Rojak Pot
Pingback: AstraZeneca Vaccine Optional, Offered To Volunteers! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: How To Register For Your AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccine! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 424376 Cases, 389846 Discharged, 1591 Dead
Pingback: MCO 3.0 U-Turn : Outdoor Sports Allowed Again! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: AstraZeneca Vaccine : New Opt-In Offer Next Week! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: Penang, Perak + Pahang : What Areas Are Under MCO 3.0? | Rojak Pot
Pingback: MySejahtera Now Has Digital Consent Form For Vaccination! Rojak Pot