Did the PKPD / EMCO for Malaysia just get extended to 3 January 2021? NOPE!
Take a look at what just went viral on social media, and why it is just fake news!
Claim : PKPD / EMCO In Malaysia Get Extended To 3 January
On 3 December 2020, this infographic went viral on social media. We added the FALSE overlay to prevent further abuse.
It claimed that the PKPD (Perintah Kawalan Pergerakan Diperketatkan) or EMCO (Enhanced Movement Control Order) for eight states and federal territories in Malaysia was just extended to 3 January 2021.
- Kuala Lumpur
- Pulau Pinang
Did PKPD / EMCO In Malaysia Get Extended To 3 January? NO!
That infographic is FAKE and was edited from previous infographics released by the Malaysia National Security Council (MKN). Here are the facts why…
Fact #1 : There Is No PKPD / EMCO Of Any State In Malaysia
There is no PKPD or EMCO covering an entire state or federal territory in Malaysia.
Only PKPB (Perintah Kawalan Pergerakan Bersyarat) or CMCO (Conditional Movement Control Order) exists for these seven states or federal territories :
- North : Penang, Perak
- East : Terengganu, Kelantan
- Central : Selangor, Kuala Lumpur
- South : Negeri Sembilan
Fact #2 : Labuan Is A Federal Territory
Labuan is always listed as WP Labuan in government infographics, because it is a federal territory, like Kuala Lumpur and Putrajaya.
Fact #3 : The Government Has Debunked It As Fake
The Malaysia National Security Council (MKN) publicly debunked the infographic as fake (with our English translation).
INI ADALAH PALSU!! Tak pasti jangan kongsi.
THIS IS FALSE!! Don’t share if not sure.
- Why Pfizer + Moderna mRNA Vaccines Are Not Good Enough
- Fact Check : Fat Bidin Claims On MySejahtera Snooping!
- Did The Second Penang Bridge Get Hit By Giant Waves?
- Glenmarie Golf Club : Closed After COVID-19 Exposure!
- Pfizer + Moderna mRNA Vaccines : How Do They Work?
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- Australian PM Scott Morrison Thought That Madonna Died?
- Did Donald Trump Mistake Maradona For Madonna?
- Is HKL Preparing For 3,000 New COVID-19 Cases A Day?
- Foreign Workers Walking Around With COVID-19 Bracelets?
- Did Old Town White Coffee Use PORK In Curry Mee?!
- RM399 Laguna Redang Holiday : A Umance Scam?
- Was This Couple Fined For Sitting Together In Their Car?
- Dr Noor Hisham Was NOT Asked To Fake COVID-19 Cases!
- Many Shops In Johor Bahru Closed Because Of COVID?
- No, Malaysia Airlines Is NOT Being Liquidated!
- RM1K Fine For Sitting Next To Driver During CMCO / PKPB?
- Dr. Chong Yit Khang COVID-19 Warning : Yet Another Hoax!
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- The Shanghai Disneyland Robot Dancer Hoax Debunked!
- The Kashi Mining Company Scam Exposed!
- Why LPG Gas Tanks Have Different Pressures
- Why Morgue Employees Won’t Get Cremated By Mistake
- How To SAFELY Clean Our Phone + Watch Against COVID-19
Go Back To > Hoaxes & Scams
If you like our work, you can help support our work by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!