Is it true that the police issued a fine to people playing badminton outside their house in Subang Jaya?
Take a look at the viral picture, and find out what the FACTS really are!
Claim : Police Fine For Playing Badminton Outdoors?
A picture of a police car outside a home has gone viral, together with these messages claiming that the police issued this family a fine for playing badminton outside their house.
Truth : No Fine, Just WARNING For Playing Badminton Outdoors!
The viral messages are all FALSE.
The police did not issue a fine to this family for playing badminton outside their house. Here are the facts…
Fact #1 : This Incident Happened In USJ 2
At least one viral message claimed that this incident happened in USJ 3.
This incident actually happened in USJ 2 – at Jalan USJ 2/6A, to be precise.
Fact #2 : They Were Playing Badminton Outside Their Home
The residents of that home were indeed caught playing badminton outside their home.
Residents of Subang Jaya, which is under EMCO restrictions, are FORBIDDEN to exercise outside their homes.
Recommended : KL + Selangor EMCO 3.0 SOP : 7 July 2021 Edition!
Fact #3 : The Police Has The Right To Fine Them
Fact #4 : The Police Only Gave Them A Warning
The Subang Jaya district police issued a statement on 13 July 2021, clarifying the incident.
The police officers who caught the two Chinese men playing outside their home only gave them a warning about the SOP, explaining to them that no outdoor exercise is permitted during EMCO.
The residents were advised not to play badminton outside their house again, and to comply with the EMCO SOP.
- Are Robbers Pretending To Be Government Officials?
- Over 200 IDCC Vaccination Staff Positive For COVID-19!
- Six Village Grocer Outlets Hit By COVID-19 Cases!
- Stop Using MySejahtera To Choose COVID-19 Vaccine!
- COVID-19 Patients CANNOT Request For Ivermectin!
- Was Shopee Warehouse Closed After 50 COVID-19 Cases?
- Klinik Kesihatan Kelana Jaya Now Used For COVID-19 Cases?
- National COVID-19 Recovery Plan : 9 July 2021 Edition!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!