Malaysia just announced a slew of SOP updates for Phase 1, 2 and 3 of the National Recovery Plan!
Here is what you need to know…
PPN SOP Updates On 8 September 2021!
On 8 September 2021, the Prime Minister of Malaysia, Ismail Sabri, announced additional SOP updates for the National Recovery Plan.
These changes will come into effect from Friday, 10 September 2021 onwards.
PPN Phase 1 SOP Updates
- All indoor sports activities, EXCEPT for gymnasiums, are ALLOWED for fully-vaccinated people.
- Indoor commercial sports and recreational facilities are ALLOWED to operate with supervision, and open only to customers who are fully-vaccinated.
These facilities can only be used through appointments, and with SOP compliance.
- Flower shops and nurseries, outdoor equipment stores and housing galleries can operate.
PPN Phase 2 SOP Updates
- Barbershops, hair dressers and beauty salons will be allowed to offer additional services.
In addition, the government announced that travel between Selangor, KL and Putrajaya will be ALLOWED, and there will no longer be any roadblocks!
MKN will release further details on these SOP updates soon.
Please Support My Work!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- Entertainment + Creative Industry Reopens For Vaccinated!
- Is COVID-19 Vaccine Useless Against Delta Variant?
- Melaka + Negeri Sembilan Upgraded To PPN Phase 2 + 3!
- 10 Village Grocer Outlets Hit Multiple Times By COVID-19 In August!
- National Recovery Plan Phase 1 SOP : 25 August 2021 Edition
- Fake News : EMCO For Penang Due To Delta Variant Cases!
- Negeri Sembilan + Labuan Upgraded To PPN Phase 2 + 4!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!