Three COVID-19 vaccines are now approved for pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers in Malaysia!
Find out if you qualify, and how to register yourself for COVID-19 vaccination in Malaysia!
Three COVID-19 Vaccines OK For Pregnant / Breastfeeding!
On 25 June 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health (KKM) updated their guidelines for pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers.
Three COVID-19 vaccines – from Pfizer, Sinovac and AstraZeneca – have now been approved for use in pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers in Malaysia.
Under the National COVID-19 Vaccination Programme (PICK), all breastfeeding mothers and pregnant women between 14-33 weeks of pregnancy qualify for vaccination.
|Pfizer||14-33 weeks of pregnancy||All|
|AstraZeneca||14-33 weeks of pregnancy||All|
|Sinovac||14-33 weeks of pregnancy||All|
How To Register For COVID-19 Vaccines If Pregnant / Breastfeeding?
There are four ways for pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers to register for their free COVID-19 vaccination :
- The MySejahtera app – a future update will introduce a button to register for an appointment.
- The Vaksin COVID website.
- The telephone hotline : 1800-888-828
- Manually at health clinics, hospitals and private clinics
Here is our video guide on how to register yourself and/or your family for COVID-19 vaccination using the MySejahtera app.
It’s the same process, whether you are using an Apple iPhone, or an Android smartphone.
Don’t worry about making mistakes. You can redo the registration, to correct for mistakes.
For those who prefer a step-by-step, please see How To Register For COVID-19 Vaccination On MySejahtera!
Help Support My Work!
If you would like to support my work, you can do so via bank transfer / PayPal / credit card.
Name : Adrian Wong
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Thank you in advanced! ❤️
- Latest Foreign Travel Rules For Malaysian Citizens!
- Sale of Illegal Ivermectin : Up to RM50K Fine + 5 Years Jail!
- Bukit Jalil Stadium Vaccination Centre : Step-by-Step Guide!
- Can Eating Durian Before / After COVID-19 Vaccine KILL Us?
- MITEC Vaccination Centre : Video + Step-by-Step Guide!
- Did This Man Get Swollen Legs From COVID-19 Vaccine?
- DASH Highway Scaffolding Collapsed, Injuring Two Workers!
- Can Strata Residents Directly Receive Deliveries During MCO?
- How To Register Children For COVID-19 Vaccine?
- Did Christian Eriksen Collapse Because Of Pfizer Vaccine?
- Pfizer + AstraZeneca Vaccines Effective Against Delta Variant!
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Thank you!
Pingback: National COVID-19 Recovery Plan : 27 June 2021 Edition! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 739266 Cases, 672453 Discharged, 5001 Dead
Pingback: Restoran Kuan Lee Closed After 3 COVID-19 Cases! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 751979 Cases, 682680 Discharged, 5170 Dead
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 758967 Cases, 688260 Discharged, 5254 Dead
Pingback: Malaysia Gets 2 Million Vaccine Doses From US + Japan! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: EMCO 3.0 In KL + Selangor : What You Need To Know! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: KL + Selangor EMCO 3.0 SOP : 2 July 2021 Edition! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: 5 States Upgraded To Phase 2 Of FMCO 3.0! | The Rojak Pot