Prego just announced a recall of its Carbonara Mushroom Pasta sauce in Malaysia and Singapore! Here is what you need to know!
Prego Carbonara Sauce Recall In Malaysia + Singapore!
On Friday, December 23, 2022, Prego announced a recall of its Prego Carbonara Mushroom Pasta sauce 665g jars sold in Singapore and Malaysia.
Please note that only selected Prego Carbonara Mushroom Pasta 665g jars sold in Malaysia and Singapore are affected by this recall:
- Expiry Date : 17 August 2023
- Time Code : 22.18 – 23.20
- Batch Number : 2022081716
Prego is recalling this batch of Carbonara Mushroom Pasta Sauce because it may have “an unpleasant smell, unusual colour, watery appearance and separated layers of liquid“.
Prego warned that this batch of Carbonara Mushroom sauce should not be consumed, and is asking consumers who purchased them to return them for a full refund.
The Malaysia Ministry of Health (KKM) also issued a notice, confirming the recall of the Prego Carbonara Pasta Sauce that was produced by Campbell Cheong Chan (M) Sdn. Bhd.
Prego Carbonara Sauce Recall Notice
Here is the official recall notice by Prego Malaysia, but note that the recall applies to both Malaysia and Singapore:
Please SHARE this recall notice out!
- Did Irish Light Prove Pfizer Knew Vaccine Would Kill?!
- Sam Westmoreland : Sudden Death Not From Vaccine!
- Died Suddenly Movie : Anti-Vaccination Lies Exposed!
- Did Olympic Coach David Jenkins Die From Vaccine SADS?!
- RM2K Fine / Jail If Third Brake Light Not Working!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!