The Minister of Education just announced that ALL primary school students will be able to attend school without rotation starting April 17!
Here is what you need to know…
Earlier : Some Primary School Students Undergo Rotation
When the new 2022-2023 school term began in Malaysia, roughly half of primary school students were only allowed to attend school on a rotation basis.
Standard 1, Standard 2 and Standard 6 students in primary schools with enrolment of more than 600 students, were allowed to attend school, without rotation.
But Standard 3, Standard 4 and Standard 5 students in those larger primary schools were only allowed to attend classes in rotation – one week on, one week off.
No More Rotation For Primary School Students From April 17!
On 8 April 2022, the Malaysia Minister of Education Dr. Radzi Jidin announced that all primary school students will be allowed to attend school without rotation :
- Group A states (Johor, Kedah, Kelantan and Terengganu) : April 17 onwards
- Group B states (Melaka, Negeri Sembilan, Pahang, Perak, Perlis, Penang, Sabah, Sarawak, Selangor, Kuala Lumpur, Labuan and Putrajaya) : April 18 onwards
- Why Adverse Events of Special Interest Are NOT Side Effects!
- Non-Medical Face Masks Must Be SIRIM-Certified By 2023!
- Did Pfizer Vaccine Documents Reveal 1,291 Side Effects?!
- How To Update Your Date of Birth In MySejahtera!
- MySejahtera Digital COVID Certificate Now Accepted In EU!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!