The Malaysia Ministry of Health has just announced the availability of private COVID-19 testing in Malaysia! Here are the details!
Private COVID-19 Tests In Malaysia : Here Are The Details!
Currently, COVID-19 samples are only taken from individuals identified as Patient Under Investigation (PUI). However, members of the public who do not meet the criteria for PUI may wish to be tested.
The Malaysia Ministry of Health is collaborating with the private sector on the collection of COVID-19 samples through :
- training of private healthcare personnel in managing PUI cases
- training in the collection and management of COVID-19 samples
- quality control for COVID-19 testing
Qualified private medical officers and paramedic personnel who have been trained will collect the samples from the public at their homes. These samples will then be tested at private laboratories.
These private COVID-19 testing services are NOT free, of course, and their charges will be determined by the private sector.
This service is currently being offered by :
But please note again that the Malaysia Ministry of Health will continue to test PUI cases for free.
Private COVID-19 Tests In Malaysia : How Much Do They Cost?
Thanks to Tc Pun and his friend, we now know how much BookDoc charges for private COVID-19 testing at home – a princely RM 1,200 (~US$300)!!!
Such prices are going to put a damper on this private COVID-19 testing initiative. How many people can afford to pay such ridiculous prices, when RM 1,200 is the newly-increased Malaysian minimum wage?
Please do share with us the fees charged by the other service providers, if you know them!
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotpots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- Keep our home, office, vehicles, etc. clean
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
- Thoroughly cook your food, and boil water before drinking
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
- COVID-19 In Malaysia : 18 New Cases, No Sporadic Spread!
- COVID-19 : Motorola Penang Evacuation Clarified!
- COVID-19 In Malaysia : 99 Cases, 24 Recovered, 75 Active!
- COVID-19 : Malaysia Temporarily Bans Cruise Ships!
- COVID-19 : How Malaysia Conducts Home Surveillance!
- H1N1 American Pandemic : Chinese Propaganda Debunked!
- COVID-19 : United Airlines Offers FREE Changes For 1 Year!
- COVID-19 : Malaysia Limits Travel From Japan, Italy + Iran!
- AirAsia Unlimited Pass : How To Plan + Book Your Flights!
- AirAsia Unlimited Pass : NOT Worth The Hassle!
- Souvenir Passport Stamp : Don’t Put It In Your REAL Passport!
- Skull Breaker TikTok Challenge Continues To Injure Children!
- Tripping Jump / Skull Breaker Challenge : Warn Your Kids!
- Irmaos Fuinha : Thank These IDIOTS For Skull Breaker!
- Skull Breaker Challenge Killed This Girl : Warn Your Kids!
- Skull Breaker TikTok Challenge : One Mother’s Warning!
- Tesco 101st Anniversary Scam Exposed!
- Get 10,000 FREE TNG RFID Tags At These Shell Stations!
- Dabbing : Does It Turn Teenagers Into Devil Worshippers?
- 12 Scientific Reasons For Declaring Pigs Haram Debunked!
- Magistrate Court SCAM ALERT! Ignore These Calls!
- Princeton University Fridge Magnets Cancer Hoax Debunked!
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center Cancer Hoax Debunked!
- The Famous Jesus Tree Of Lebanon Miracle Explained!
- The Canola Oil Bullshit By Anya Vien Debunked!
- The Zota Tissue Paper Tablet Scare – The Truth & Facts!
- Steve Jobs’ Last Words – The Hoax & The Truth!
- The Brazilian Pastor’s Holy Milk Hoax Debunked!
- Face Masks – Do They Really Help With Haze / Air Pollution?
- Can Soda Or Soft Drinks Really DISSOLVE Egg Shells?
- Did Al Franken Get A Jew Call Warning Of 9/11 Attacks?
- Why Jessica Biel Is WRONG About Vaccine Exemptions
If you like our work, you can help support our work by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!