Private hospitals and private clinics will soon be allowed to offer the free COVID-19 vaccines in Malaysia!
Here are the details of this new development!
Private Hospitals + Clinics To Offer COVID-19 Vaccines!
On 12 April 2021, the Malaysia Minister of Health Dr. Adham Baba announced that private hospitals will join private clinics in administering the free COVID-19 vaccines in Malaysia!
Based on the principles of vaccine equity, the government will provide the free vaccines to private hospitals and clinics, so they can help the country achieve the target of vaccinating 80% of the population.
At this time, there are 203 private hospitals across Malaysia. However, it is unknown how many will actually participate.
Private hospitals that want to participate in this programme can register with ProtectHealth Corporation Sdn Bhd starting today.
At the moment, 2,304 private clinics have signed up with ProtectHealth Corporation to take part in the COVID-19 vaccination programme.
All registered private hospitals and clinics will be given training and instructions on their scope of work, including guidelines and a complete manual on how to vaccinate their patients.
How Can Private Hospitals + Clinics Help With Vaccines?
On 5 February 2021, the Ministry of Health announced that they plan to immunise 25.6 million people – 80% of the adult population, or about 76.6% of the population.
If they succeed, this would put Malaysia somewhere between the minimum 70% and the ideal 80% immunisation targets that many scientists believe are necessary to achieve herd immunity against COVID-19.
Currently, the vaccination programme is extremely slow due to supply constraints. However, that will eventually change when more vaccines come in.
When that happens, private hospitals and clinics can make it easier and faster for people to get vaccinated.
It is important that this registration and training process starts now, instead of waiting until the vaccine supply is sufficient.
- SJKC Puay Chai 2 : Closed Indefinitely Over COVID-19!
- MCO, CMCO + RMCO Extension + Changes On 12 April 2021!
- How To Check Your COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment?
- SJKC Puay Chai 2 : 2 More Cases, 2 More Classes Closed!
- Sarawak CMCO / PKPB Extended To 26 April 2021!
- Employee Used Fake COVID-19 Test To Skip Work!
- RM500 Don Don Donki Giveaway Is A Scam!
- Singapore Doctor Did Not Get Adverse Reaction To Vaccine!
- Malaysia Buys 3.5 Million CanSino COVID-19 Vaccine Doses!
- Did Painkiller Kill This Doctor After COVID-19 Vaccination?
- Gerik Policeman Did Not Die From COVID-19 Vaccine!
- Malaysia Approves Second Source Of AstraZeneca Vaccine!
- PM : Travel Possible After COVID-19 Vaccination!
- Did Nike Make 666 Pairs Of Satan Shoes With Human Blood?
- MKN : Work From Home Ends For CMCO Areas!
- Pastor Valdeci’s Holy Milk Scandal Debunked!
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Did The Second Penang Bridge Get Hit By Giant Waves?
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!