SJKC Puay Chai 2 in Bandar Utama just announced that all classes will cease indefinitely, after multiple students tested positive for COVID-19!
Find out what’s going on, and whether you need to be concerned!
SJKC Puay Chai 2 : Closed Indefinitely Over COVID-19!
On 7 April 2021, SJKC Puay Chai 2 in Bandar Utama announced that a student in the 2M class tested positive for COVID-19.
On 9 April 2021, they announced that another two students in the 2U and 5B classes also tested positive for COVID—19. They too were infected from outside the school.
On 11 April 2021, another two students (from the same family) tested positive for COVID-19.
All five affected classes were closed, and their students and teachers asked to quarantine at home.
However, on 14 April 2021, the District Health Office ordered that Puay Chai 2 be closed indefinitely.
- the afternoon session on 13 April 2021 is suspended
- the school will be closed from 14 April 2021 onwards
- the district health office will notify the school when they are allowed to reopen.
- online learning and teaching at home (PDPR) will begin on 14 April 2021.
Puay Chai 2 has suffered multiple COVID-19 cases despite sanitising the classes every day. A year ago, they shared these pictures and videos of how they sanitise their classrooms after a positive COVID-19 case.
To be frank, sanitising schools will not prevent COVID-19 cases, as the SARS-CoV-2 virus is transmitted through droplets.
So it is far more important for teachers and students to strictly wear their face masks and maintain good hand hygiene, since physical distancing is impossible.
SJKC Puay Chai 2 : Official Statement On COVID-19 Cases
Here is the official statement by SJKC Puay Chai 2 (in Chinese and Bahasa Malaysia) on their closure over multiple COVID-19 cases.
致: 全体学生家长/监护人 Kepada Ibubapa / Penjaga
Pihak sekolah menerima arahan daripada PPD, penutupan sekolah akan berkuatkuasa seperti berikut :
停课事项 Penutupan Sekolah 1. 13.04.2021（星期二）开始 ，下午班班级开始停课。
2. 14.04.2021 (星期三)开始，本校开始全校停课。
4. 请老师及学生依据居家学习时间表 2.0在家进行网课
> Mulai 13.04.2021(Selasa) — sesi petang ditutupkan.
> Mulai 14.04.2021(Rabu) ,penutupan sekolah (sesi pagi dan sesi petang).
> Tarikh Pembukaan Semula Sekolah akan dimaklumkan sebaik saja menerima info terkini daripada PKD.
> Pengajaran dan Pembelajaran Di Rumah (PDPR),akan dimulakan hari esok (14.04.2021)dengan Jadual Waktu PDPR Versi 2.0.
敬请关注。谢谢。 Harap maklum. Terima kasih.
SJK (C)Puay Chai 2
- MCO, CMCO + RMCO Extension + Changes On 12 April 2021!
- How To Check Your COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment?
- SJKC Puay Chai 2 : 2 More Cases, 2 More Classes Closed!
- Sarawak CMCO / PKPB Extended To 26 April 2021!
- Employee Used Fake COVID-19 Test To Skip Work!
- RM500 Don Don Donki Giveaway Is A Scam!
- Singapore Doctor Did Not Get Adverse Reaction To Vaccine!
- Malaysia Buys 3.5 Million CanSino COVID-19 Vaccine Doses!
- Did Painkiller Kill This Doctor After COVID-19 Vaccination?
- Gerik Policeman Did Not Die From COVID-19 Vaccine!
- Malaysia Approves Second Source Of AstraZeneca Vaccine!
- PM : Travel Possible After COVID-19 Vaccination!
- Did Nike Make 666 Pairs Of Satan Shoes With Human Blood?
- MKN : Work From Home Ends For CMCO Areas!
- CMCO + RMCO Extension + Changes Until 14 April 2021!
- Pastor Valdeci’s Holy Milk Scandal Debunked!
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Did The Second Penang Bridge Get Hit By Giant Waves?
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!
Pingback: Private Hospitals + Clinics To Offer COVID-19 Vaccines Too! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 370528 Cases, 350563 Discharged, 1365 Dead
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 372859 Cases, 352395 Discharged, 1370 Dead
Pingback: 19 Schools In Petaling Closed Over COVID-19 Exposure! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 381813 Cases, 358726 Discharged, 1400 Dead
Pingback: When Can You Apply For Same Day COVID-19 Vaccination? | Rojak Pot