MKN just announced another U-turn – pub and nightclub restaurants can no longer sell food or drinks to take-away!
Find out what’s going on!
Pub + Nightclub : No Longer Allowed To Sell Food Or Drinks!
On 8 February 2021, the Malaysia National Security Council (MKN) announced that pubs and nightclubs, as well as their restaurants, are no longer allow to operate.
Pubs and nightclubs have never been allowed to operate during the MCO, but they actually announced that pub and nightclub restaurants can sell food and drinks for takeaway… just days ago!
Pub + Nightclub Restaurants : Yet Another U-Turn
This is a sudden reversal of their earlier policy to allow pub and nightclub restaurants to offer takeaway food and drinks, to survive during the MCO lockdown.
On 4 February 2021, just four days ago, MKN released an updated MCO SOP, that allowed pubs and nightclubs to operate their restaurants.
In that 4 February MCO SOP, pub and nightclub restaurants were allowed to offer takeaway food and drinks from 6 AM until 10 PM. Of course, they were not allowed to serve dine-in customers.
But with this U-turn, pubs and nightclubs will no longer have the opportunity to eke a living by selling food and drinks.
One wonders how their restaurants pose a greater risk of COVID-19 infections than “regular” restaurants, when they all only offer food and drinks to take-away…
- Warning : RM1K Fine If You Stand Too Close In A Queue!
- Chinese New Year SOP U-Turn Invites More Questions!
- J&T Express Workers On Strike Over Pay Cut?
- 872 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 7 February 2021
- Disgusting Fish Processing Factory In Kepong Shut Down!
- Here Is The Updated Chinese New Year SOP For Malaysia!
- Village Grocer Bangsar : Two More COVID-19 Cases!
- Why The Chinese New Year SOP Lacks Common Sense!
- MCO / PKP 2.0 SOP : Updated @ 4 February 2021
- MCO 2.0 : Barber, Hair Saloon + Car Wash Allowed To Open!
- Hoax : Dr Noor Hisham Has Tendered His Resignation!
- Malaysia Will Get Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine On 26 Feb 2021!
- Business Hours Extended, Night Markets + Logging Allowed!
- Malaysia To Vaccinate 9.2 Million With CoronaVac + Sputnik V!
- COVID-19 Vaccine Registration Through MySejahtera App
- MOE : All Students Study Online, Except For These Students
- MITI : These Business Sectors Can Operate During MCO
- MOE Directive On Schools In MCO, CMCO + RMCO Areas!
- Is This Amazing Female Dancer A Robot Created By China?
- Did The Second Penang Bridge Get Hit By Giant Waves?
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!