Public Bank closed their Segambut branch in Kuala Lumpur, after an employee there tested positive for COVID-19!
Find out what happened, and whether you should be concerned!
Public Bank Segambut : Employee Positive For COVID-19!
On 15 April 2021, Public Bank announced that an employee at their Segambut branch in KL tested positive for COVID-19.
Public Bank closed their Segambut branch, for deep cleaning and sanitisation, from 16 April 2021 until further notice.
Other employees who came into close contact with the affected staff member have been placed under home quarantine.
Public Bank Segambut : Official Statement On COVID-19 Exposure
This was the notice Public Bank posted on the COVID-19 case at their Segambut store.:
Public Bank Segambut COVID-19 Infection : Do NOT Panic
Even though a branch employee was infected, you should not panic…
They are definitely tracing contacts, which is why it is important to log your movements with MySejahtera, or the physical logbook.
While banks offer physical logbooks, we highly recommend that you use the MySejahtera mobile app, because it allows for easier and faster contact tracing.
Using the MySejahtera mobile app also obviates the need to sign a physical logbook, which usually means using a shared pen – an unnecessary risk factor.
If you happen to be in that Public Bank branch when that affected employee was present, you will be contacted and asked to self-quarantine and undergo a COVID-19 screening test.
The SARS-CoV-2 virus is easily destroyed by soap, so the deep cleaning operation will definitely clean the branch of any infectious particles.
You should also keep physically distanced from other people, and maintain good hand hygiene.
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- Putrajaya Buka Puasa Picnic Did Not Follow SOP?
- Can Travel Interstate For COVID-19 Vaccination!
- Private Hospitals + Clinics To Offer COVID-19 Vaccines Too!
- SJKC Puay Chai 2 : Closed Indefinitely Over COVID-19!
- MCO, CMCO + RMCO Extension + Changes On 12 April 2021!
- How To Check Your COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment?
- SJKC Puay Chai 2 : 2 More Cases, 2 More Classes Closed!
- Sarawak CMCO / PKPB Extended To 26 April 2021!
- Employee Used Fake COVID-19 Test To Skip Work!
- RM500 Don Don Donki Giveaway Is A Scam!
- Singapore Doctor Did Not Get Adverse Reaction To Vaccine!
- Malaysia Buys 3.5 Million CanSino COVID-19 Vaccine Doses!
- Did Painkiller Kill This Doctor After COVID-19 Vaccination?
- Gerik Policeman Did Not Die From COVID-19 Vaccine!
- Malaysia Approves Second Source Of AstraZeneca Vaccine!
- PM : Travel Possible After COVID-19 Vaccination!
- Did Nike Make 666 Pairs Of Satan Shoes With Human Blood?
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Did The Second Penang Bridge Get Hit By Giant Waves?
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!