Public parks in PPN Phase 1 areas are now allowed to reopen! Here is what you need to know!
Public Parks In PPN Phase 1 Areas To Reopen!
On 15 August 2021, the Prime Minister of Malaysia, Muhyiddin Yassin announced that public parks in PPN Phase 1 areas will be allowed to reopen.
From Monday, 16 August 2021 onwards, public parks in PPN Phase 1 areas will be reopened, but the public will be limited to these recreational activities :
In addition, residents of PPN Phase 1 areas will only be allowed to visit public parks in their neighbouring areas.
They are NOT ALLOWED to cross district or state borders, to visit other public parks in other districts or states.
They must also maintain physical distancing of 2-3 metres in these public parks.
The local authorities and other relevant agencies (police, etc.) will be tasked to ensure that the rules and SOP are complied with.
Existing PPN Phase 1 Sports Rules (Outside Public Parks)
Here’s a quick recap of the existing sports rules in PPN Phase 1 areas, outside of public parks.
Since 20 July 2021, individual exercise without physical contact in open spaces is allowed, LIMITED to :
- individual games
- individual exercise
In addition, people must maintain physical distancing of 2-3 metres, and exercise only within the neighbourhood, from 7 AM until 8 PM.
Group sports are only allowed for these special cases :
- Centralised training programs, including closed quarantined competitions using Camp Based Training are ALLOWED.
- Centralised training programs with quarantine by State Sports Councils using Camp Based Training are ALLOWED.
- Centralised training programs including quarantined training competitions for teams in the Malaysian Football League (MFL) using Camp Based Training are ALLOWED.
- Malaysian Football League matches are ALLOWED based on the closed Sports Bubble model, without spectators or supporters.
Please Support My Work!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- Two Cases Of Ivermectin Poisoning In Malaysia!
- COVID-19 Vaccination For Children Starts In September!
- Fact Check : Can You Get COVID-19 From Sinovac Vaccine?
- 6 Jaya Grocer Outlets Hit By COVID-19 In August 2021!
- 8 Village Grocer Outlets Hit By COVID-19 Cases In August!
- BIG Batai : Seventh Person Positive For COVID-19!
- COVID-19 Home Treatment Advice By Dr. Noor Hisham???
- Walk-In Vaccination For Special Groups Nationwide!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!