Facebook posts about a deleted Rashida Tlaib tweet on Americans raping and pillaging her people are spreading like wild fire. However, they are all completely false and here is the evidence…
Rashida Tlaib Tweet On Americans Raping + Pillaging Is FALSE!
A Facebook post has gone viral, showing a screenshot of a purportedly deleted tweet by US Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib that said,
Americans have spent decades raping and pillaging my people.
What goes around comes around.
It shows a Twitter user called Fed up American claiming that she deleted the tweet, but not quick enough for him/her to screen capture it.
It also claimed in the text below that that was her comment on the recent siege of the US embassy in Iraq.
It was flagged as FALSE by Politifact, although Facebook does not remove such posts. Facebook users, in any case, are taking photos and sharing them instead to combat any potential censorship :
All these Facebook posts about Rashida Tlaib’s comment on the US embassy siege are FALSE. So is the original tweet about Americans raping and pillaging her people.
The FAKE Rashida Tlaib Tweet On Americans Raping + Pillaging
How do we know that Rashida Tlaib did not actually tweet about Americans raping and pillaging her people?
The fake Rashida Tlaib tweet about Americans raping and pillaging her people was actually posted on 4 January 2019 – over a year ago, from a fake account designed to mimic her real Twitter account.
Rashida Tlaib’s actual Twitter account is a verified account, with a blue checkmark next to it. She actually posted a reminder about this on 6 January 2020 :
The fake tweet suggests that Rashida Tlaib is an Iraqi, or at least someone born in the Middle East. The fact of the matter is – she was born and raised in Detroit, Michigan.
It would really be quite idiotic for her to say that Americans have spent decades raping and pillaging her people, because her people would literally be fellow Americans living in Detroit!
- Dabbing : Does It Turn Teenagers Into Devil Worshippers?
- 12 Scientific Reasons For Declaring Pigs Haram Debunked!
- Magistrate Court SCAM ALERT! Ignore These Calls!
- Princeton University Fridge Magnets Cancer Hoax Debunked!
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center Cancer Hoax Debunked!
- The Shanghai Disneyland Robot Dancer Hoax Debunked!
- The Famous People Who Mocked God Hoax Debunked!
- The Famous Jesus Tree Of Lebanon Miracle Explained!
- The Canola Oil Bullshit By Anya Vien Debunked!
- The Zota Tissue Paper Tablet Scare – The Truth & Facts!
- Steve Jobs’ Last Words – The Hoax & The Truth!
- The Brazilian Pastor’s Holy Milk Hoax Debunked!
- Face Masks – Do They Really Help With Haze / Air Pollution?
- Can Soda Or Soft Drinks Really DISSOLVE Egg Shells?
- Did Al Franken Get A Jew Call Warning Of 9/11 Attacks?
- Why Jessica Biel Is WRONG About Vaccine Exemptions
- Michael Carley : The Needs of Teens & Adults on the Autism Spectrum
- The Kedder Human Puppies Hoax Debunked!
- 16 Girls Pregnant After A Boy Ejaculated Into The Swimming Pool?
- The Panadol Kills Vultures & Humans Hoax Debunked!
- Why You Can’t Get Pregnant From Sperm In Swimming Pools
- Correcting The Record On Andrew Wakefield (Updated)
- The GMO Egg vs. Organic Egg Comparison Debunked
- The Sheryl Crow Bottled Water Cancer Hoax Debunked!
- Kinder Joy wax coating causes cancer
If you like our work, support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!
Pingback: How Did Iran Shoot Down UIA Flight PS752 By Mistake? | The Rojak Pot