You now have the right to record a video of your own COVID-19 vaccination!
Find out why you should do that, and tell your family and friends!
Why Record Video Of Your COVID-19 Vaccination?
Recently, there has been a spate of complaints about vaccine underdose or even empty vaccinations!
Some may be misunderstandings (reading LDV syringes wrongly, for example) or even fake news, several have been confirmed to be true.
Recommended : Vaccine Underdose : What Should You Watch Out For?
You Can Now Record Video Of Your COVID-19 Vaccination!
On 23 July 2021, National Immunisation Programme Coordinating Minister, Khairy Jamaluddin, announced that you are ALLOWED to record a video of your own COVID-19 vaccination.
This is on top of the existing SOP to show you that the syringe contains the correct volume of vaccine, before it is injected.
You have my permission, and also permission from the Health Minister himself, in case there was orders not to allow (you to record a video). Now, vaccine recipients can record a video of their vaccine injections.
Go and film yourselves, and take a video of your vaccination, so you have hard proof, and we also have hard proof, that you received the proper dosage for your vaccination.
Don’t Just Record A Video During Your COVID-19 Vaccination
To avoid accidentally getting a partial dose of the vaccine or none at all, please make sure you follow these steps at the vaccination centre :
- Check the label of the vial or prepared syringe, to confirm the vaccine you are receiving. Here in Malaysia, that’s Pfizer, AstraZeneca or Sinovac.
- The doctor or nurse will show you the syringe, for you to verify that it has the correct volume.
|Pfizer COMIRNATY||0.3 ml|
|AstraZeneca Vaxzevria||0.5 ml|
|Sinovac CoronaVac||0.5 ml|
Please note that if a low dead volume (LDV) syringe is used, you should read the volume from the first ring of the plunger, not the top.
Recommended : How To Read The Volume Of LDV Syringe Correctly?
- Film a video of the vaccination process, taking care to record the injection itself.
- After receiving the injection, the doctor or nurse will show you the syringe, for you to confirm that it is empty.
- Before leaving the vaccination booth, go through the video to confirm that you received the dose.
If there is any discrepancy, you can address it with the doctor or nurse, or ask to see a supervisor.
If you have evidence that you received an empty injection, or a partial vaccine dose, but only noticed that after leaving the vaccination centre, do not worry.
Here in Malaysia, you can reach out to the ProtectHealth Corporation – a private entity created by Malaysia Health Ministry to manage the national COVID-19 vaccination programme.
- Telephone : 03-8687-2525 / 2588
- Email : [email protected]
They will promptly address the issue – either giving you a top-up dose, or a new vaccine dose.
Please Support My Work!
If you would like to support my work, you can do so via bank transfer / PayPal / credit card.
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Thank you in advanced! ❤️
- BIG @ Plaza Batai : Sixth Person Positive For COVID-19!
- Nine Village Grocer Outlets Hit By COVID-19 Cases In July!
- Maskless Idiot Who Live-Streamed His Crime + Arrest!
- BIG @ IPC : Another Employee Positive For COVID-19!
- Cycling + Individual Sports Now Allowed In Phase 1 Areas!
- Covidiot Bully Arrested For Threats + Not Wearing Face Mask!
- CITF To Announce Walk-In Vaccination Details LATER!
- BIG @ Publika : 5th Employee Positive For COVID-19!
- Three Tesco / Lotus’s Stores Closed After COVID-19 Cases!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!
Pingback: Hong Kong Did Not Reject Malaysian Vaccine Certificate! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: National Recovery Plan Phase 2 SOP : 19 July 2021 Edition! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: Village Grocer Atria : Another COVID-19 Case! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: AEON Mid Valley Closed 3 Days For Full Sanitisation! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: Ten Village Grocer Outlets Hit By COVID-19 Cases In July! | Rojak Pot