Find out how to register for Round 2 of the AstraZeneca COVID-19 opt-in vaccination programme!
AstraZeneca Vaccine Round 2 : Why Register Again?
After undue fears over the AstraZeneca vaccine, the Malaysian government removed it from the mainstream COVID-19 vaccination programme.
It is now an optional vaccination programme on a first-come, first-served basis.
The first batch of 268,800 AstraZeneca vaccine doses manufactured by SK Bioscience was available to volunteers in Kuala Lumpur and Selangor.
The second round with approximately a million AstraZeneca vaccine doses, also from SK Bioscience, is now open to more states :
- Klang Valley : Selangor, Kuala Lumpur, Putrajaya
- Johor, and
- Kuching and Miri in Sarawak
There will be two stages :
- Seniors (60 years and above) : 23 May 2021 onwards
- Others (below 60 years of age) : TBA (after 26 May 2021)
You can register for the AstraZeneca vaccine programme round 2 at www.vaksincovid.gov.my starting at 12 PM on 23 May 2021 (Sunday).
But please note that you must first be registered for the main vaccination programme to qualify!
AstraZeneca Vaccine Round 2 : How To Register For It!
Here are the step-by-step instructions on how to successfully register for the AstraZeneca vaccine in Malaysia.
- Go to the Vaksin COVID-19 website at www.vaksincovid.gov.my.
- Click on the APPLY NOW! button in the AstraZeneca Vaccine Booking section.
Or use these direct links – BM | English | Chinese | Tamil
- When the AstraZeneca Vaccine Booking page loads, make sure you can click on your state (at the bottom of the screen) to display a list of PPV (vaccination centres) and dates.
Otherwise, keep refreshing until you see the list of locations and dates, before proceeding to Step 3.
- Select the Identification Type – NRIC (MyKad) or Passport / Others.
- Key in your NRIC / passport number, and key it in again to confirm it.
- Key in your date of birth. If you are registering using your MyKad, this should be automatically filled.
- Key in your MySJ ID – this is basically your mobile number with 6 in front (e.g. 60123456789) or your email address.
- Key in your phone number, and key it in again to confirm it.
- Select your state to display the available vaccination centre locations and dates. You can only choose ONE location and ONE date.
If there are no slots left, you can still register yourself, to be included in the waiting list.
- Tick the I’m not a robot check box.
- Tap the Submit button, and a window will pop up, asking you to verify your details.
- Verify the details in that pop-up window and tap Submit.
- You should now see this congratulatory message.
AstraZeneca Vaccine Round 2 : What Vaccination Centres + Dates?
Round 2 of the AstraZeneca vaccine opt-in programme is open for seniors age 60 years and above, with vaccination dates from 7 June until 27 July 2021.
It is available at these special vaccination centres in these states and territories :
- Persada Johor International Convention Centre (PJICC)
- Spice Arena Covention Centre, Bayan Baru (SPICE)
- Borneo Convention Centre Kuching (BCCK)
- Institut Kemahiran Belia Negera Miri (IKBNM)
- Dewan Gemilang, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Ideal Convention Center, Shah Alam (IDCC)
- World Trade Centre Kuala Lumpur (WTCKL)
- Dewan 1, Bangunan Peperiksaan, Universiti Malaya (UM)
Help Support My Work!
If you would like to support my work, you can do so via bank transfer / PayPal / credit card.
Name : Adrian Wong
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Thank you in advanced! ❤️
- WARNING : Klang Valley ICUs Now At 113% Capacity!
- AstraZeneca Vaccine Programme Round 2 : Get Ready!
- AstraZeneca Vaccine Waiting List : Look Out For The Alert!
- UKM Bangi Vaccination Experience By Sharmine Ishak!
- AstraZeneca Vaccination @ UM : A Video + Picture Guide!
- New Vaccination Process @ WTCKL Starting 15 May 2021!
- Pharmaniaga Sinovac Vaccine Finally Ready For Distribution!
- MCO 3.0 : Sarawak Sticking With CMCO + Some Changes!
- MCO 3.0 U-Turn : Kindergartens + Childcare Can Open Again!
- No MCO 3.0 In Sabah, Sarawak May Follow Too!
- Malaysia To Come Under MCO 3.0 Restrictions Nationwide!
- COVID-19 Vaccination @ WTC On 15-16 May Rescheduled!
- Kluang In Johor Now Under MCO 3.0 Restrictions Too!
- Travel + Certain Activities Now FORBIDDEN Across Malaysia!
- MCO 3.0 U-Turn : Golf Allowed And Then Banned Again!
- Penang, Perak + Pahang : What Areas Are Under MCO 3.0?
- MCO 3.0 U-Turn : Outdoor Sports Allowed Again!
- KL + Parts Of Perak, Johor, Terengganu Under MCO Too!
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!
Pingback: More AstraZeneca Doses OTW, Open To Other States Too! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 420632 Cases, 387542 Discharged, 1574 Dead
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 427927 Cases, 392555 Discharged, 1610 Dead
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 432425 Cases, 396004 Discharged, 1632 Dead
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 440677 Cases, 401934 Discharged, 1683 Dead
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 436944 Cases, 398723 Discharged, 1657 Dead
Pingback: Kluang In Johor Now Under MCO 3.0 Restrictions Too! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Vaccination @ WTC On 15-16 May Rescheduled! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: MCO 3.0 : Sarawak Sticking With CMCO + Some Changes! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: New Vaccination Process @ WTCKL Starting 15 May 2021! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: AstraZeneca Vaccine Opt-In Programme : Round 2 Details! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: AstraZeneca Vaccine Programme Round 2 : Get Ready! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: AstraZeneca 2.0 For Below 60 Fake News : Not Starting Yet! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 525889 Cases, 460062 Discharged, 2369 Dead
Pingback: AstraZeneca 2.0 Appointments Out From 26 May Onwards! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: AstraZeneca 2.0 : Those On Waiting List Can Also Register! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 533367 Cases, 464727 Discharged, 2432 Dead
Pingback: AstraZeneca 2.0 Appointments Delayed, But Will Come! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 541224 Cases, 469325 Discharged, 2491 Dead
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 558534 Cases, 479666 Discharged, 2650 Dead
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 565533 Cases, 484787 Discharged, 2729 Dead
Pingback: Malaysia Total Lockdown SOP : 31 May 2021 Update! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 572357 Cases, 490038 Discharged, 2796 Dead
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 579462 Cases, 496121 Discharged, 2867 Dead
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 587165 Cases, 501898 Discharged, 2993 Dead
Pingback: MCO 3.0 Total Lockdown SOP : 3 June 2021 Update! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 603122 Cases, 515571 Discharged, 3182 Dead