Find out how to register children aged 12 years and older for COVID-19 vaccine programme in Malaysia!
Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Approved For Children In Malaysia!
On 15 June 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health (KKM) announced that the National Pharmaceutical Regulatory Agency (NPRA) approved the use of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine in children 12 years and above.
With this approval, children aged 12 years and above will be able to sign up for the COVID-19 vaccination programme.
How To Register Children For COVID-19 Vaccine?
JKJAV – the Special Committee on COVID-19 Vaccine Supply – has NOT officially announced the registration of children for COVID-19 vaccine in Malaysia.
However, both MySejahtera and the Vaksin COVID website has been updated to allow registration of children for the COVID-19 vaccine.
The Vaccine Dependent option in MySejahtera still has a checkbox asking you to confirm that your dependent is over 18 years old. So skip that for now, and use the Vaksin COVID website.
Registering Children For COVID-19 Vaccine In MySejahtera
Registering your children for COVID-19 vaccine in MySejahtera should be the same as it was for adults.
Here was our earlier video guide on registering for COVID-19 vaccination through MySejahtera.
For more details, please see How To Register For COVID-19 Vaccination On MySejahtera!
Registering Children For COVID-19 Vaccine In Vaksin COVID Website
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to do that on the Vaksin COVID website.
- Go to the Vaksin COVID-19 website at www.vaksincovid.gov.my.
- Click on the green REGISTER NOW button.
Or use these direct links – BM | English | Chinese | Tamil
- In the first part of the COVID-19 vaccine registration page, you will need to fill in :
– Your child’s name
– Your child’s age
– Your child’s IC (MyKad) or Passport number
– Phone number : this can be your child’s own number, or yours
- In the next part, you will be asked to fill in these details for your child :
– State : where your child currently lives
– Email (optional) : this will be an alternate means to contact you or your child
– Address : where your child currently lives. This can be different from your address if your child is (for example) in a boarding school or living with a guardian
- You will also be asked three simple questions :
– Is your child interested to take the COVID-19 vaccine :
– Does your child have any comorbidities?
– Is your child registered with the Department of Social Welfare Malaysia as a disabled person?
- If your child has comorbidities, you will be asked to select them from list :
– Diabetes Mellitus
– Heart Disease
– Chronic Lung Disease
– Kidney Disease
– Liver Disease
– Bleeding Tendency (INR ≥ 4)
– History of Severe Allergic Reaction
– Others : you will need to fill it in manually
Listing your child’s comorbidities will help the JKJAV team prioritise children at higher risk from COVID-19, and exclude those who cannot receive the vaccine.
- Once you are done, double check what you have entered and click or tap on the I’m not a robot checkbox.
- Then click > SUBMIT.
That’s it! You should see this Thank You message pop-up, confirming that you have successfully registered your child for the COVID-19 vaccination programme in Malaysia!
If you do not see this Thank You message, keep clicking on the Submit button every few minutes. You may need to redo the I’m not a robot test every now and then.
Now that you have just learned how to register your children for the COVID-19 vaccine programme in Malaysia, please SHARE this with your family and friends.
Encourage them to register their children for the COVID-19 vaccine programme in Malaysia too! Let’s get rid of COVID-19 together!
Help Support My Work!
Name : Adrian Wong
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Thank you in advanced!
- Did Christian Eriksen Collapse Because Of Pfizer Vaccine?
- Pfizer + AstraZeneca Vaccines Effective Against Delta Variant!
- Malaysia Approves CanSino + J&J COVID-19 Vaccines!
- Warning : Viral SPM 2020 Grading Scale Is Misleading!
- PDRM : Who Is Allowed To Pass A Police Roadblock?
- Giant Kota Damansara : Multiple COVID-19 Cases!
- No Need To Update MySejahtera Daily, Fines Cancelled!
- RM2K Fine For Not Updating MySejahtera Status Every Day?
- SPM + SVM 2021 Examinations Delayed To 2022!
- PdPR (Online Learning) For All Schools Until July 2021!
- MCO 3.0 Total Lockdown SOP : 3 June 2021 Update!
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Thank you!