MKN just announced that restaurants and eateries will now be allowed to open from 6 AM until 10 PM during FMCO 3.0!
Here is what we know so far…
FMCO : Restaurants + Eateries Can Open From 6 AM To 10 PM!
When the FMCO 3.0 (Full MCO 3.0) was announced, restaurants and food outlets were only allowed to open from 8 AM until 8 PM.
However, this limited operational time meant that many restaurants and food outlets were not able to prepare their food in time for dinner takeaways or delivery before they had to shut down by 8 PM.
The good news is that MKN just announced that, from 28 June 2021 onwards, restaurants and food outlets will now be allowed to open from 6 AM until 10 PM!
This extended operating hours will allow restaurants and other food outlets more time to make their food and beverages available for sale.
This was part of Phase 2, but has now been brought forward.
Dining in is still not allowed. Only takeaway, drive-through and food deliveries are allowed.
Dining in will only be allowed in Phase 3 of FMCO 3.0, and limited to two persons to each table.
- FMCO 3.0 Restrictions Extended Indefinitely!
- Pregnant / Breastfeeding? You Can Get COVID-19 Vaccines!
- Latest Foreign Travel Rules For Malaysian Citizens!
- Sale of Illegal Ivermectin : Up to RM50K Fine + 5 Years Jail!
- Bukit Jalil Stadium Vaccination Centre : Step-by-Step Guide!
- Can Eating Durian Before / After COVID-19 Vaccine KILL Us?
- MITEC Vaccination Centre : Video + Step-by-Step Guide!
- Did This Man Get Swollen Legs From COVID-19 Vaccine?
- DASH Highway Scaffolding Collapsed, Injuring Two Workers!
- Can Strata Residents Directly Receive Deliveries During MCO?
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!