Restoran Kuan Lee in TTDI was shut down for ten days, after three COVID-19 cases were detected!
Find out what happened, and what you should do if you have been to Restrain Kuan Lee earlier!
Restoran Kuan Lee : Closed For 10 Days After COVID-19 Cases!
Restoran Kuan Lee in TTDI (Taman Tun Dr. Ismail) announced that they will be closed for 10 days, from Monday, 28 June 2021 until Wednesday, 7 July 2021.
That decision came after three of their operators tested positive for COVID-19. All of their operators will now self-quarantine to ensure that there are no more positive cases.
They will conduct cleaning and sanitisation of their premise, and conduct more tests before resuming operation.
Restoran Kuan Lee : Official Statement On COVID-19 Cases
Here is the official statement from Restoran Kuan Lee on their COVID-19 exposure.
Dear value [sic] customers,
It is unfortunate that 1 of our stall operator have tested positive for COVID-19 on 27 June 2021 (Sunday). Upon knowing this news all stall operators have been tested and further 2 operators have been found positive and the rest were tested negative.
Our immediate respond is to stop operation and start self-quarantine to ensure no further positive cases. More testing will be conducted before we resume operation to ensure safety to our staffs and patrons.
At the mean time we will start our cleaning and sanitisation process therefore will closed from 28 June 2021 (Monday) to 07 July 2021 (Wednesday). We will notify should there be further changes.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your continuous support and remind everyone to stay safe.
Restoran Kuan Lee
Restoran Kuan Lee COVID-19 Exposure : Should You Be Concerned?
KKM will be performing contact tracing, and contacting those who came in close contact with the affected stall operators.
If you happened to be in close contact with the stall operators, you will be contacted and asked to undergo a screening test.
If you were at Restoran Kuan Lee on or after 27 June 2021, you should self-quarantine yourself out of an abundance of caution, and if possible, get tested for COVID-19.
The SARS-CoV-2 virus is easily destroyed by soap, so the deep cleaning operation will definitely clean the outlet of any infectious particles.
But most important of all – we need to remember to always wear a face mask in public. Face masks have been proven to prevent the spread and reduce the risk of being infected.
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
Help Support My Work!
If you would like to support my work, you can do so via bank transfer / PayPal / credit card.
Name : Adrian Wong
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Thank you in advanced! ❤️
- Did Henry Cavill Help Nephew Prove Superman Is His Uncle?
- National COVID-19 Recovery Plan : 27 June 2021 Edition!
- Restaurants + Eateries Can Open Longer During FMCO 3.0!
- FMCO 3.0 Restrictions Extended Indefinitely!
- Pregnant / Breastfeeding? You Can Get COVID-19 Vaccines!
- Latest Foreign Travel Rules For Malaysian Citizens!
- Sale of Illegal Ivermectin : Up to RM50K Fine + 5 Years Jail!
- Bukit Jalil Stadium Vaccination Centre : Step-by-Step Guide!
- Can Eating Durian Before / After COVID-19 Vaccine KILL Us?
- MITEC Vaccination Centre : Video + Step-by-Step Guide!
- Did This Man Get Swollen Legs From COVID-19 Vaccine?
- Can Strata Residents Directly Receive Deliveries During MCO?
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 745703 Cases, 677751 Discharged, 5108 Dead
Pingback: 9 Week Dose Interval For AstraZeneca Vaccine In Malaysia! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: KL + Selangor EMCO / PKPD SOP : 1 July 2021 Edition! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 765949 Cases, 694538 Discharged, 5327 Dead
Pingback: EMCO Road Closure + Roadblocks In Petaling Jaya! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: 5 States Upgraded To Phase 2 Of FMCO 3.0! - The Rojak Pot