The SAFECOVAC study showed that there is less than one in a million risk of getting myocarditis from any of COVID-19 vaccine used in Malaysia!
Take a look at the results for yourself!
SAFECOVAC : Vaccine Myocarditis Risk Study In Malaysia
SAFECOVAC is a vaccine safety study (NMRR-21-822-59745) conducted by the Institute for Clinical Research (ICR) under the National Institutes of Health, Malaysia.
The study reviewed data from 433,674 hospital admissions from 216 public and private hospitals between February and September 2021, and found that :
- a total of 25 myocarditis events were observed within 21 days of COVID-19 vaccination
- 14 myocarditis events were related to the Pfizer COMIRNARTY vaccine
- 9 myocarditis events were related to the Sinovac CoronaVac vaccine
- 2 myocarditis events were related to the AstraZeneca vaccine
Let me break down the data they just shared, and tell you what they really mean!
Vaccine Myocarditis Risk Is Less Than 1 In Million!
On 16 January 2022, the Malaysia Ministry of Health shared some preliminary data from the SAFECOVAC study, which I summarised in this table :
|Age Groups||Myocarditis Events
(Per Million Doses)
|Over 30 Years||1.0||NA||0.6|
|30 Years + Younger||0.87||NA||0.49|
In other words, the risk of getting vaccine-induced myocarditis is only :
- Pfizer : 1 in every 1.11 million doses
- AstraZeneca : 1 in every 1.43 million doses
- Sinovac : 1 in every 2 million doses
As you can tell, that is not only a very low risk. But what you may not know is how it compares to the risk of getting myocarditis from a COVID-19 infections.
So let’s take the SAFECOVAC data, and extrapolate the risk of myocarditis from people who were vaccinated three times (including booster dose) versus a COVID-19 infection.
Look at the results! If you are worried about myocarditis, you should definitely want to AVOID getting infected with COVID-19.
No matter how you slice and dice the results, it is very clear that the risk of myocarditis is GREATEST with a single COVID-19 infection, than it is with THREE doses of the Pfizer, AstraZeneca or Sinovac vaccines.
So please protect yourself against myocarditis, hospitalisation and death from COVID-19. Get vaccinated!
Please Support My Work!
Support my work through a bank transfer / PayPal / credit card!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- How To Register Children For Vaccine In MySejahtera!
- Penang Smart Parking Glitch Reduces Balance To RM4.40!
- Maybank Online, ATM, Branch, Debit Card Services Up Again!
- Malaysia To Start Vaccinating 5-11 Yo Children This Month!
- Pfizer vs. Sinovac – Which Is Better Against Omicron Variant?
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!
Pingback: Did Marathon Athletes Collapse From COVID-19 Vaccine? | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia Today : +4,116 Cases | 2,829,089 Total | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Did DG Hisham Admit COVID-19 Vaccines Cause Myocarditis? | Rojak Pot