The Malaysian government just announced further RMCO liberalisation – sports facilities like gyms, yoga studios and snooker halls will be allowed to reopen!
RMCO : Recovery Movement Control Order
At 3 PM on 7 June 2020, the Prime Minister of Malaysia, Tan Sri Dato’ Haji Muhyiddin Yassin announced that Malaysia will transition to the RMCO.
The RMCO, short for Recovery Movement Control Order (Perintah Kawalan Pergerakan Pemulihan in Malay), is the third phase of the Movement Control Order.
Scheduled to last from 10 June 2020 until 31 August 2020, it will further liberalise the Malaysian economy, on top of what the CMCO (Conditional Movement Control Order) introduced earlier.
RMCO Update : Gyms, Yoga, Aerobic Studios, Etc. To Reopen!
The Malaysian government just announced further liberalisation under RMCO – sports facilities will be allowed to reopen starting 15 June 2020!
Here are the sports facilities or sporting activities allowed to reopen under RMCO, subject to SOP :
- Snooker centres
- Yoga and aerobics studios
- Badminton and tennis courts
- Skating rinks
- Two wheel, or four wheel motorsports
- Private swimming pools
Here are sporting activities that are allowed with limitations :
- Taekwondo / silat – practiced individually, without physical contact with others
- Running – social distance of 3-5 m, no competitions
- Football, hockey, rugby – social distance of 3-5 m, no competitions
Some sporting activities are still forbidden :
- Swimming in public pools (including hotel and condo pools) are NOT allowed
- Sporting competitions / tournaments
- Children’s playgrounds in shopping malls
- Water theme parks and water park activities
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotpots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- Keep our home, office, vehicles, etc. clean
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
- Wash your food with water (and soap) after purchase and before preparation
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- Malaysia RMCO Liberalisation : What Is Allowed / Not Allowed?
- GrabFood Clarifies Restaurant Availability Controversy!
- Is GrabFood Secretly Limiting Your Choices Based On Profit?
- COVID-19 in Malaysia : Two Areas In Banting Locked Down!
- KL Motorcycle Road Bullies With Fake Plates?
- 99 Speedmart COVID-19 Sudden Death Hoax Debunked!
- Watch Out For Fake CIMB Scam Call / SMS!
- Pos Malaysia : No Bonus Scam Exposed!
- How To SAFELY Clean Our Phone + Watch Against COVID-19
- CMCO in Malaysia Extended To 9 June + No Raya Travel!
- COVID-19 in Malaysia : PJ Old Town Locked Down!
- Fact Check : CARES Act Is Proof Of COVID-19 Plandemic?
- Fact Check : Chinese Man Attacked Over COVID-19 Racism!
- Bank Negara Hire Purchase Loan Deferment : What Changed?
- Fact Check : UNHCR Driving Licence For Malaysia
- Fact Check : SGH Bills $192,068 For COVID-19 Treatment
- How To Get + Pay Your TNB Bill During COVID-19 MCO
- Why Face Masks Are CRITICAL To Prevent COVID-19
- #FilmYourHospital : Empty Hospitals Hoax Debunked!
- New York Accidental Cremation Hoax Debunked!
- Charity Scam : Current List Of 79 Reported Scammers!
- COVID-19 Airborne Hoax Debunked : Japanese Doctor Edition!
- Bantuan Prihatin Nasional (BPN) : SMS Scam Alert
- COVID-19 : How To DIY Your Own Face Shields!
- COVID-19 Found On Fruits & Vegetables Hoax Debunked!
- Harvard : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
- Did Dr. Li Wenliang Discover Tea As COVID-19 Cure?
- No, Alcohol In Hand Sanitiser Won’t Catch Fire!
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support our work by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!