Malaysians LOVE creating fake stories about organ traffickers, like this viral story about Rompin children being kidnapped and harvested for their organs.
Let us debunk yet another fake story about children being kidnapped for their organs, and remind you once again why such crimes are not possible…
The Rompin Children Kidnapping Hoax
The Rompin children kidnapping hoax went viral on WhatsApp in September 2018, but still continues to be shared again and again… even today!
But we have to admit – they put in more effort into this fake story, improving it in 2019 by adding a second “witness” to make it look genuine.
For those who cannot understand Bahasa Melayu, here is our English translated summary :
Debunking The Rompin Children Kidnapping Hoax
Two Fake Stories In One
That video is a combination of two fake stories – one from September 2018, and the second from January 2018.
Fake Story #1 : 16 Rompin Children Were Kidnapped
The September 2018 fake story about Rompin children being kidnapped was itself an “enhanced” version of the earlier fake story in January about three children being kidnapped in Rompin.
Both stories have been refuted by the Rompin police chief DSP Azli Mohd Noor on 8 January 2018, and 17 September 2018 respectively.
Fake Story #2 : This Was Confirmed In Nusa Damai
The second voice recording was from January 2019, claiming that a child was kidnapped from Nusa Damai, and that the Rompin police station confirmed all these cases.
This was refuted by the Seri Alam District Police Chief Superintendent Norazam Shaari, on 31 January 2019. He pointed out that the same individual has made multiple fake voice messages on social media.
He also reminded everyone that anyone who shared such fake news can be charged under Section 233 of the Multimedia and Communications Act 1998.
Why It’s NOT Possible For Children To Be Kidnapped For Their Organs
Human organs are not Legos. You can take Legos from one set and use them in another set, but you can’t take organs from someone and just plunk them into another person.
Harvested or donated organs need to be matched to their recipients, or they will be rejected by the body and fail.
Every donor and recipient needs to undergo three tests to ensure compatibility – blood type, blood cross-matching, and HLA typing. If this is not done, organ rejection is almost a certainty.
This is why it is very unlikely for the kidnappers to just kidnap anyone, children or adults, to harvest their organs. They will want to match the donors to the recipients BEFORE they kidnap them.
Please SHARE this debunking article with your family and friends!
- Robbers Pretending To Be Gov Officers Hoax Debunked!
- The Kidnapping Children For Organs Hoax Debunked!
- Dabbing : Does It Turn Teenagers Into Devil Worshippers?
- 12 Scientific Reasons For Declaring Pigs Haram Debunked!
- Magistrate Court SCAM ALERT! Ignore These Calls!
- Princeton University Fridge Magnets Cancer Hoax Debunked!
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center Cancer Hoax Debunked!
- The Shanghai Disneyland Robot Dancer Hoax Debunked!
- The Famous People Who Mocked God Hoax Debunked!
- The Famous Jesus Tree Of Lebanon Miracle Explained!
- The Canola Oil Bullshit By Anya Vien Debunked!
- The Zota Tissue Paper Tablet Scare – The Truth & Facts!
- Steve Jobs’ Last Words – The Hoax & The Truth!
- The Brazilian Pastor’s Holy Milk Hoax Debunked!
- Face Masks – Do They Really Help With Haze / Air Pollution?
- Can Soda Or Soft Drinks Really DISSOLVE Egg Shells?
- Did Al Franken Get A Jew Call Warning Of 9/11 Attacks?
- Why Jessica Biel Is WRONG About Vaccine Exemptions
- Michael Carley : The Needs of Teens & Adults on the Autism Spectrum
- The Kedder Human Puppies Hoax Debunked!
- 16 Girls Pregnant After A Boy Ejaculated Into The Swimming Pool?
- The Panadol Kills Vultures & Humans Hoax Debunked!
- Why You Can’t Get Pregnant From Sperm In Swimming Pools
- Correcting The Record On Andrew Wakefield (Updated)
- The GMO Egg vs. Organic Egg Comparison Debunked
- The Sheryl Crow Bottled Water Cancer Hoax Debunked!
- Kinder Joy wax coating causes cancer
If you like our work, support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!