Rotiboy will reopen their outlets nationwide, after an employee tested positive for COVID-19 yesterday.
Rotiboy Closed Nationwide After Positive COVID-19 Case!
On 18 October 2020, Rotiboy announced that an employee at their Rawang HQ tested positive for COVID-19.
The affected employee had not reported for work since 9 October 2020, and is currently being treated at a government hospital.
They immediately closed their Rawang HQ facility and operations for deep cleaning, disinfection and sanitisation, which will remain closed until further notice.
They also carried out close contact tracing of the affected employee, for swab testing and quarantine.
As a precautionary measure, Rotiboy decided to close all of their outlets nationwide for at least 2 days, starting today, 18 October 2020.
Rotiboy Reopens All Outlets On 20 October 2020!
If you are craving for Rotiboy, you will be happy to know that Rotiboy just received permission from the Ministry of Health to reopen their outlets.
They will therefore reopen all Rotiboy outlets nationwide started 20 October 2020!
Rotiboy COVID-19 Case : Should You Be Concerned?
No, there does NOT appear to be any cause for concern… at least for customers.
The employee was not at work for some 8 days before the diagnosis. So he/she may have been exposed after the last day at work.
Contact tracing could reveal cases, but they should be amongst his/her co-workers, and will have no bearing on customers, UNLESS this employee’s work involved visiting Rotiboy outlets.
This case reinforce the importance of contact tracing, and the MySejahtera mobile app which logs the movements of its users.
While shopping malls and all other public premises offer physical logbooks, we highly recommend that you use the MySejahtera mobile app, because it allows for easier and faster contact tracing.
Using the MySejahtera mobile app also obviates the need to sign a physical logbook, which usually means using a shared pen – an unnecessary risk factor.
COVID-19 is easily destroyed by soap, so the deep cleaning operation will definitely clean the outlet of any infectious particles.
Most important of all – we need to remember to always wear a face mask in public. Face masks have been proven to prevent the spread and reduce the risk of being infected.
But the best method to avoid getting infected? Staying at home and limiting your exposure to other people.[/su_note]
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotpots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- Keep our home, office, vehicles, etc. clean
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
- Wash your food with water (and soap) after purchase and before preparation
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- 50 Employees At PROTON Shah Alam Positive For COVID-19!
- Maybank TTDI Jaya : Closed After COVID-19 Exposure!
- SMK Simpang Bekoh : Closed 7 Days After COVID-19 Case
- What CMCO? Public Parks In KL Reopen Today!
- Jaya Grocer Mutiara Tropicana To Reopen After Negative Tests
- Official MKN SOP for KL, Selangor, Putrajaya CMCO / PKPB!
- OLDTOWN White Coffee 1 Utama : One COVID Positive Case
- PJ Digital Mall Closed For Cleaning After COVID-19 Exposure!
- Jaya Grocer Mutiara Tropicana : Staff Positive For COVID-19
- Gym, Football, Futsal, Badminton OK During CMCO / PKPB
- All IT Hypermarket SOGO Employee Positive For COVID-19!
- RM1K Fine For Sitting Next To Driver During CMCO / PKPB?
- Jaya Grocer 1 Utama : Security Guard Positive For COVID-19
- 1 Utama To Reopen 17 Oct, Tenants Reminded To Pay Rental
- 1 Utama Cluster : 132 COVID-19 Cases, Index Case Identified!
- Labuan Under CMCO / PKPB Lockdown On 17 October!
- 1 Utama Disputes COVID-19 Cases, Claims Just 21+1
- Tesco Mutiara Damansara : Disinfected After COVID Exposure
- Sabah CMCO / PKPB : The Official MKN SOP!
- KL, Selangor, Putrajaya CMCO : Cross-State Travel SOP
- MyGCC Confirms DBKL Issued Old CMCO (PKPB) Info!
- Menara Public Bank : Disinfected After COVID-19 Exposure
- These Kota Damansara Roads Are Closing For CMCO Lockdown!
- Origani Staff Confirmed NEGATIVE For COVID-19!
- The Curve Deep-Cleaned After Staff Positive For COVID-19
- Machines Mid Valley Closed Indefinitely After COVID-19 Case
- Dr. Chong Yit Khang COVID-19 Warning : Yet Another Hoax!
- Man With COVID-19 Bracelet Caught In Mahkota Parade?
- Register With MySejahtera / Logbook, Or Get Fined RM1K!
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Robbers Posing As KKM Officers Testing For COVID-19?
- Does Singapore Require You To Wear PPE Suits On Flights?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!