The Malaysian government just ordered another Administrative EMCO (Enhanced Movement Control Order), locking down the Lahad Datu, Tawau, Kunak and Semporna districts in Southeast Sabah!
Administrative EMCO Declared In Southeast Sabah
Sabah has been struck by multiple COVID-19 clusters in recent weeks – LD Benteng, Pulau, Bangau-Bangau, Laut, Bakau, with two new clusters detected just yesterday – Buang Sayang and Kg. Sakong.
From 1 to 27 September 2020 alone, the Malaysia Ministry of Health detected 1,195 COVID-19 positive cases in four districts in Sabah :
- Lahad Datu : 241 cases
- Tawau : 634 cases
- Kunak : 65 cases
- Semporna : 255 cases
To stop the spread of COVID-19 cases in Southeast Sabah, the Malaysian government ordered an Administrative EMCO (Enhanced Movement Control Order) in Lahad Datu, Tawau, Kunak, and Semporna.
The Administrative EMCO for those four Sabah districts will kick off at 12:01 AM on 29 September 2020 and last until 12 October 2020.
These are the restrictions during the Administrative EMCO in Sabah :
- no one is allowed to enter or leave the four districts
- all roads leading into and out of the four districts will be closed, and patrolled by the police (PDRM), the armed forced (ATM), civil defence (APM), RELA and local authorities.
- all business activities must be halted, except for those providing essential goods and services like groceries, petrol stations, clinics, hospitals
- a medical base will be opened in the area
Anyone who needs help or clarification regarding this Administrative EMCO in Sabah should call these special hotline numbers :
Lahad Datu : 089-881255
Tawau : 089-752222
Kunak : 089-851222
Semporna : 089-782020
Although not stated in the press release, we expect the government to follow the same Administrative EMCO procedures they used in Kedah.
- clinics and hospitals are allowed to open 24 hours a day
- food operators are only allowed to provide take-away – no dine-in allowed
- petrol stations, pharmacies and grocery shops are allowed to open from 8 AM until 8 PM
- sporting, social and recreational activities are not allowed
- night markets are not allowed to open
- daily markets are allowed to open from 6 AM until 2 PM
- only one member of the family is allowed to go out to buy supplies.
- NU Sentral Deep Cleaned After COVID-19 Infection!
- Sunway Pyramid Addresses Nike COVID-19 Case!
- CIMB Kota Damansara : NOT Closed Because Of COVID-19
- UOB Kepong Shut Down After Staff Contracts COVID-19
- A Driver’s Lucky Escape From A Falling Concrete Slab!
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- The Kashi Mining Company Scam Exposed!
- Why LPG Gas Tanks Have Different Pressures
- Why Morgue Employees Won’t Get Cremated By Mistake
- Fact Check : Is Petronas Cheating At The Pumps Again?
- New Malaysia SOP For Travelling Is FAKE, FAKE, FAKE!
- Civil Defence COVID-19 Team @ Kuching International Airport
- Sarawak : New COVID-19 Quarantine Policy In August!
- There Is NO Fine For Not Wearing Face Mask In Your Car!
- This Man With Pink Wristband Did NOT Break Quarantine!
- Quarantine Flouters : How Much Of A Risk Do They Pose?
- Dirty Tempe Factory In Batu Caves Shut Down!
- Don’t Fall For The SPRM Scam Call About Company Taxes!
- Why Would Donald Trump Attack Top Glove On Twitter?
- Another Boy Killed In Pakistan Making TikTok Video!
- You Can Now Use Wheeled Cabin Luggage On AirAsia!
- Malaysian Karen Threatens IKEA Boycott Over LGBT Bag!
- myBurgerLab : A Cyberbully Who Weaponised Social Media?
- Enjoy Your 1GB FREE Internet 24/7 Until 31 Dec 2020!
- Did DAP Build A Chinese Communist Monument In Penang?
- Limkokwing University Hit By Teaching Permit Accusation!
- FG Lockdown Funds : Watch Out For This Online Scam!
- Yamarico Tea Noodle Factory : Disgusting Conditions Exposed!
- 12 Scientific Reasons For Declaring Pigs Haram Debunked!
- World of Buzz Editorial Policies Exposed By Former Writer!
- Robbers Posing As KKM Officers Testing For COVID-19?
- Does Singapore Require You To Wear PPE Suits On Flights?
- Did Dr. Li Wenliang Discover Coffee As COVID-19 Cure?
- Limkokwing Billboard Down But It Opened A Can Of Worms…
- Watch Out For Fake CIMB Scam Call / SMS!
- Car Catching Fire From Hand Sanitiser Hoax Debunked!
- How To SAFELY Clean Our Phone + Watch Against COVID-19
- Why Face Masks Are CRITICAL To Prevent COVID-19
- Charity Scam : Current List Of 79 Reported Scammers!
- COVID-19 : How To DIY Your Own Face Shields!
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support our work by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia : 11,224 Cases, 9967 Healed, 136 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Kota Kinabalu, Penampang, Putatan To Lock Down On 7 Oct! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Man With COVID-19 Bracelet Caught In Mahkota Parade? | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia : 13504 Cases, 10427 Healed, 141 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Klang, Sandakan, Papar + Tuaran : Lock Down On 9 October! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia : 14722 Cases, 10707 Healed, 152 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Entire Sabah Under CMCO Lockdown Starting 13 October! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia : 18129 Cases, 12014 Healed, 170 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia : 18758 Cases, 12259 Healed, 176 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia : 24514 Cases, 15884 Healed, 214 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia : 25742 Cases, 16555 Healed, 221 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia : 35425 Cases, 24815 Healed, 271 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia : 42050 Cases, 30304 Healed, 300 Dead | Rojak pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia : 42872 Cases, 31073 Healed, 302 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia : 45095 Cases, 32969 Healed, 304 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia : 46209 Cases, 33772 Healed, 306 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Man With COVID-19 Bracelet Caught Outside Jelutong Market | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia : 47417 Cases, 34785 Healed, 309 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Fact Check : Foreign Workers With Pink COVID-19 Bracelets? | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Foreign Workers Walking Around With COVID-19 Bracelets? | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia : 53679 Cases, 40493 Healed, 332 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia : 58847 Cases, 44153 Healed, 341 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia : 59817 Cases, 46501 Healed, 345 Dead | Rojak Pot