The Malaysian National Security Council (MKN) just extended the CMCO / PKPB restrictions in Sarawak to 26 April 2021!
Sarawak CMCO / PKPB Extended To 26 April 2021!
The Malaysia National Security Council (MKN) just announced the extension of CMCO / PKPB restrictions in Sarawak to 26 April 2021.
The existing SOP for CMCO / PKPB in Sarawak remains in place, including :
- Travel within the CMCO / PKPB area is allowed.
- Interstate travel is FORBIDDEN, except with police permission.
- Private vehicles are allowed to carry passengers up to their maximum licensed capacity.
- All activities and services at all airports and ports are allowed.
- Public transportation such as public bus, express bus, LRT / MRT / ERL / monorail, ferry, airplanes, taxis / e-hailing vehicles are allowed, according to their licensed capacity.
- Food delivery services are allowed to operate from 6 AM until 12 midnight.
- All business / economic / industrial activities are allowed to operate.
- Supermarkets, shopping malls and retail stores are allowed to operate from 6 AM until 12 midnight.
- Restaurant, food stall, cafe, food truck, hawker, street vendor, food court, hawker centre, food kiosk, grocery shop, convenience store are allowed to operate from 6 AM until 12 midnight.
- Restaurant and cafe are allowed to offer dine-in service (1 metre distance between customers), take-away, delivery or drive-through from 6 AM until 12 midnight.
- Daily market, wholesale market, farmer’s market, night market and late night bazaar are allowed to operate until 12 midnight.
- Petrol stations are allowed to open from 6 AM until 12 midnight. Those on highways can operate 24 hours.
- Laundry services are allowed from 6 AM until 12 midnight.
- Spa, reflexology, massage, wellness services, including pedicure and manicure services, are allowed from 6 AM until 12 midnight.
- All other business operations offering daily necessities are allowed from 6 AM until 12 midnight.
- Employee Used Fake COVID-19 Test To Skip Work!
- RM500 Don Don Donki Giveaway Is A Scam!
- Singapore Doctor Did Not Get Adverse Reaction To Vaccine!
- Malaysia Buys 3.5 Million CanSino COVID-19 Vaccine Doses!
- Did Painkiller Kill This Doctor After COVID-19 Vaccination?
- Gerik Policeman Did Not Die From COVID-19 Vaccine!
- Malaysia Approves Second Source Of AstraZeneca Vaccine!
- PM : Travel Possible After COVID-19 Vaccination!
- Did Nike Make 666 Pairs Of Satan Shoes With Human Blood?
- MKN : Work From Home Ends For CMCO Areas!
- CMCO + RMCO Extension + Changes Until 14 April 2021!
- Pastor Valdeci’s Holy Milk Scandal Debunked!
- Phase 2 Of COVID-19 Vaccination Will Start On 19 April 2021!
- Register Your Domestic Helper For Free COVID-19 Vaccine!
- No Immigration Op, But Always Carry Passport In Malaysia!
- Concrete Block Fell Off Lorry, Not SUKE Highway!
- RM500K “Insurance” Against COVID-19 Vaccine Injury!
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Did The Second Penang Bridge Get Hit By Giant Waves?
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 357607 Cases, 341489 Discharged, 1313 Dead
Pingback: SJKC Puay Chai 2 : Closed Indefinitely Over COVID-19! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: SJKC Puay Chai 2 : 2 More Cases, 2 More Classes Closed! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Can Travel Interstate For COVID-19 Vaccination! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 375054 Cases, 353822 Discharged, 1378 Dead
Pingback: 19 Schools In Petaling Closed Over COVID-19 Exposure! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: Photos Of Phase 2 COVID-19 Vaccinations In Malaysia! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: SJKC Puay Chai 2 Can Reopen On 22 April 2021! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 384688 Cases, 361267 Discharged, 1407 Dead
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 387535 Cases, 363608 Discharged, 1415 Dead
Pingback: Public Bank Segambut Closed After COVID-19 Case! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: Sinovac Vaccine From Pharmaniaga Gets Approved! | The Rojak Pot