The Malaysian National Security Council (MKN) just extended the CMCO / PKPB restrictions in Sarawak to 10 May 2021!
Sarawak CMCO / PKPB Extended To 26 April 2021!
The Malaysia National Security Council (MKN) just announced the extension of CMCO / PKPB restrictions in Sarawak to 10 May 2021.
The existing SOP for CMCO / PKPB in Sarawak remains in place, including :
- Travel within the CMCO / PKPB area is allowed.
- Interstate travel is FORBIDDEN, except with police permission.
- Private vehicles are allowed to carry passengers up to their maximum licensed capacity.
- All activities and services at all airports and ports are allowed.
- Public transportation such as public bus, express bus, LRT / MRT / ERL / monorail, ferry, airplanes, taxis / e-hailing vehicles are allowed, according to their licensed capacity.
- Food delivery services are allowed to operate from 6 AM until 12 midnight.
- All business / economic / industrial activities are allowed to operate.
- Supermarkets, shopping malls and retail stores are allowed to operate from 6 AM until 12 midnight.
- Restaurant, food stall, cafe, food truck, hawker, street vendor, food court, hawker centre, food kiosk, grocery shop, convenience store are allowed to operate from 6 AM until 12 midnight.
- Restaurant and cafe are allowed to offer dine-in service (1 metre distance between customers), take-away, delivery or drive-through from 6 AM until 12 midnight.
- Daily market, wholesale market, farmer’s market, night market and late night bazaar are allowed to operate until 12 midnight.
- Petrol stations are allowed to open from 6 AM until 12 midnight. Those on highways can operate 24 hours.
- Laundry services are allowed from 6 AM until 12 midnight.
- Spa, reflexology, massage, wellness services, including pedicure and manicure services, are allowed from 6 AM until 12 midnight.
- All other business operations offering daily necessities are allowed from 6 AM until 12 midnight.
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- TK Bakery Taman Segar : Closed After COVID-19 Case!
- How To Vaccinate On Same Day As Spouse / Dependent!
- PDRM Tightens Interstate Travel For Social Visits, Not Work!
- Tanker Hits Juru Toll, Spills 20,000 Litres Of Oil!
- Photos Of Phase 2 COVID-19 Vaccinations In Malaysia!
- You Can Ask To Vaccinate On Same Day As Your Spouse!
- 19 Schools In Petaling Closed Over COVID-19 Exposure!
- Police Limits Interstate Travel To Just 3 Situations!
- Public Bank Segambut Closed After COVID-19 Case!
- Putrajaya Buka Puasa Picnic Did Not Follow SOP?
- Can Travel Interstate For COVID-19 Vaccination!
- Private Hospitals + Clinics To Offer COVID-19 Vaccines Too!
- SJKC Puay Chai 2 : Closed Indefinitely Over COVID-19!
- MCO, CMCO + RMCO Extension + Changes On 12 April 2021!
- How To Check Your COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment?
- SJKC Puay Chai 2 : 2 More Cases, 2 More Classes Closed!
- Sarawak CMCO / PKPB Extended To 26 April 2021!
- Employee Used Fake COVID-19 Test To Skip Work!
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 401593 Cases, 373397 Discharged, 1477 Dead
Pingback: When Can You Apply For Same Day COVID-19 Vaccination? | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 408713 Cases, 377980 Discharged, 1506 Dead
Pingback: How To Register For Your AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccine! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 411594 Cases, 380442 Discharged, 1521 Dead
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 415012 Cases, 383140 Discharged, 1533 Dead
Pingback: KL + Parts Of Perak, Johor, Terengganu Under MCO Too! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 432425 Cases, 396004 Discharged, 1632 Dead