The Malaysia Ministry of Education just announced that the 2021/2022 school terms will be postponed 1 week after massive floods!
Here are the details…
Malaysia School Term Postponed 1 Week Because Of Floods!
As detailed earlier, the 2021 school term in Malaysia will be extended into February 2022, while the 2022 school term in Malaysia will begin in March 2022.
On 24 December 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Education (KPM) announced that the 2021/2022 school term will be postponed one week.
They made this decision after many teachers, students and their families were affected by massive floods.
Note : KPM did not reveal when the 2021 school term will end, and whether they will maintain the 3-week term holiday in March 2022.
Here is the new 2021/2022 school term schedule for the year 2022, based on what we know so far :
Group A states are Johor, Kedah, Kelantan and Terengganu.
- Year-end school holiday will take place from 10 December 2021 until 8 January 2022
- 2021 academic year will continue from 9 January until 3 March 2022
- If they maintain the 3-week term holiday, it will be from 4 March until 27 March 2022
Note : Until further notice, schools will likely continue rotation, so half the students may not return to class until 16 January 2021.
|Group A||School Starts||School Ends||Days|
|Term 3||9 January 2022||3 March 2022||36|
|Term Holiday||4 March 2022||27 March 2022||24|
Group B states are Melaka, Negeri Sembilan, Pahang, Perak, Perlis, Penang, Sabah, Sarawak, Selangor, Kuala Lumpur, Labuan and Putrajaya.
- Year-end school holiday will take place from 11 December 2021 until 9 January 2022
- 2021 academic year will continue from 10 January until 4 March 2022
- If they maintain the 3-week term holiday, it will be from 5 March until 27 March 2022
Note : Until further notice, schools will likely continue rotation, so half the students may not return to class until 17 January 2021.
|Group B||School Starts||School Ends||Days|
|Term 3||10 January 2022||4 March 2022||36|
|Term Holiday||5 March 2022||20 March 2022||23|
- Singapore – Malaysia VTL Suspended Due To Omicron Variant!
- New MySJ Trace Feature : What You Need To Know!
- PLUS Highway : You Can Use TNG RFID From 15 Jan 2022!
- Sony Lowers Flag At Penang Factory After 37 Years!
- Intel Will Invest RM30 BILLION In New Penang Chip Plant!
- Banks To Start Charging MEPS Fee For ATM Withdrawal!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!